Announcement

Collapse

EGScans Logo Contest

EGS’s logo contest is currently in progress! Click for details.
See more
See less

Feng Shen Ji / Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feng Shen Ji / Discussion

Title:
    Feng Shen Ji (The Legend and the Hero)
    Genre: Action, Fantasy, Historical, Martial Arts, Seinen
    Reading order: Left to right
    Author: Zheng Jian He
    Artist: Tang Chi Fai
    Status in Country of Origin: 38 Volumes (Complete)
    Description: The Great Shang dynasty has been in power for many years but the Gods' find fault with the new emperor. Instead of submit to their will at the expense of his people, the Emperor resolves to throw off the Gods' yolk and free humanity. However, not only the Gods but a rival, the young Zhou who submits to the Gods' will for his own purposes will face him!

The fate of the dynasty, nay, the fate of all humanity will be determined by this great battle between the forces of Heaven and Earth!

Nice, are all chapters full-colour?

Comment

They are all full colour, yes~

Comment

Thanks for the 1st chapter, it was awesome

Comment

ooo~ so pretty and fierce ^_^
          i'm looking forward to more :D

Comment

Thanks again for the chapter and things will be more interesting, this is just the beginning

(I am reading the raw chapters)

Comment

Another adaptation to Chinese classic of "Canonization/Creations of Gods", first one was manga version called Houshin Engi (central character was Jiang Jiya aka Taikoubou, fully translated by Snoopycool) which was good, and now this one was a manhua take on it. Let's see how it goes.

Comment

interested in doing the translation for this manga if u got a post open i could do it i got the raw

Comment

Hello Luvhina03 thank you for the offer but we already have a translator for this series :)

If there is ever a need I will contact you though
                  :ShinWoo_Blush:Franky_Mad:Takeo_huh:Tao_laugh:Rai_Tea:Crombel_Smirk:Franky_Cleans:Ikhan_Teary_eyes

Comment

is it dropped ?
                    It's been a while now since chapter 6 came out ..

Comment

Originally posted by Behtan View Post
                      is it dropped ?
                      It's been a while now since chapter 6 came out ..
                      It has not been dropped: if it was, we would make an announcement and put it in the dropped series section of the forums~

Comment

Originally posted by tallrice View Post
                        It has not been dropped: if it was, we would make an announcement and put it in the dropped series section of the forums~
                        Please don't drop it, this is like only 3rd ongoing manhua series here along with Triad-based City of Darkness (Tornado fans!) and Wuxia-based Blood and Steel (feel a lot like Blade of Immortal but without the immortality). Already at 9th chapter, I already start to root for Wu Geng and impressed how the author the turn the myth around.

Comment

We are not even close in dropping it :P

I love this series dont worry there will be no dropping XD

:ShinWoo_Blush:Franky_Mad:Takeo_huh:Tao_laugh:Rai_Tea:Crombel_Smirk:Franky_Cleans:Ikhan_Teary_eyes

Comment

Seems like my account from work somehow considered as spam and never shows up. Looks like i have to write again for all my other posts.

You better hope it's not canceled by the company then.

You should know all the creators involved are known easily to jump ship.

One of the artists already changed company like 4 or 5 times. Most of the times when he switched company, his works end up being canceled.

Remember Sea Tiger? The series done by this group last year i think. It's by the same artist involved with Feng Shen Ji. He went to this company who publish Feng Shen Ji and his old company are crippled. The company who make Sea Tiger used to be one of the biggest comic company in HK. Now it's nothing.

Comment

How can it be canceled when it's already complete at 38 volumes/chapters?

Edit: Just saw the other thread.... I guess you meant there was a Feng 2.
                              Last edited by BackLash; 07-10-2012, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X