This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hurray for the new chapters!! thank you guys ^^

so I was just curius about something.. the phoenix armor was destroyed wasn't it? (chapter 5) so.. the phoenix is resting somewhere now right? I thought it needed that armour or it would die in chapter 3 it says it was on the verge of death.. but then again it's a phoenix :P it's a bit confusing

Comment

After this series is complete will you possibly pick up its sequels o.o?
      Feng Shen Ji II & Feng Shen Ji III?

That'd be super awesome :3 this is such a good manhua

Comment

Originally posted by heliopather View Post
        After this series is complete will you possibly pick up its sequels o.o?
        Feng Shen Ji II & Feng Shen Ji III?

That'd be super awesome :3 this is such a good manhua
        Of course we will also do the sequel :)
        :ShinWoo_Blush:Franky_Mad:Takeo_huh:Tao_laugh:Rai_Tea:Crombel_Smirk:Franky_Cleans:Ikhan_Teary_eyes

Comment

Awesome.
          Spoiler
          Men are expendable. Born to protect. Born to die.

Comment

Hey, I was just wondering what the release schedule of this manga was looking like? A really exciting manuha

Comment

Originally posted by Manga Fan View Post
              Hey, I was just wondering what the release schedule of this manga was looking like? A really exciting manuha
              we try to release it weekly :)
              :ShinWoo_Blush:Franky_Mad:Takeo_huh:Tao_laugh:Rai_Tea:Crombel_Smirk:Franky_Cleans:Ikhan_Teary_eyes

Comment

Could someone explain to me what desolate wolves origin from? one time its dark wolves. Desolate as wolves from oblivion-void?

Comment

Actually, it is a fail from our end, the Raw text is same in both cases, and i believe this version of the ability is called Dark wolves in chapter 30-33, so the desolate wolf in chapter 31 should be dark wolf, it was a mistake) Desolate wolves is the one with white markings on the wolf(see earlier chapters, 4 or 25?), regarding origin i dont believe we thought about it that much, it was a rather literal translation of the ability.

good catch non the less, maybe consider PRing
                  Last edited by Sharogy; 03-13-2013, 05:25 PM.
                  [IMG]http://i.minus.com/ip2Kljrdonys5.png[/IMG][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Thank you for answer! I appreciate it! Feng shern ji awesome.

Comment

I wanted to thank you alot for the scans of this serie. I enjoy it so much, specailly the art, which is a whole gift to the eyes.

Also, I wanted to tell you that in the donwload chapter list, there is no chapter 14. My best wishes for you people!!!!

Comment

I was wondering where I could buy this awesome manhua? Thank you guys for working on this series! XD

Comment

Originally posted by Rozalin View Post
                          I was wondering where I could buy this awesome manhua? Thank you guys for working on this series! XD
                          We have been searching for weeks to find a site that has it so we can buy it and havent found any site so far that ships outside china for this series

If any of you are able to find a site please let us know too!

Comment

Just registered to appreciate the great work on the translation and releasing of the manga

Its one of my favorites to read at the moment, please keep it coming :)

Comment

Yeah i love your work, one of the few manhua i always watch for as soon as it comes out, cant wait for your next chapter to come out!
                              Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.
                              DALE CARNEGIE

Comment

Woot you guys finished the first season. I can't wait for season 2.
                                Spoiler
                                Men are expendable. Born to protect. Born to die.

Comment

Working...
                                X