Announcement

Collapse

EGScans Logo Contest

EGS’s logo contest is currently in progress! Click for details.
See more
See less

Feng Shen Ji Latest Chapter *RAW* Spoilers (every Thursday)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • There is too much Feng Shen Ji in my head, when they went in the sewers my first thought was "Oh the dark ones show up in this one too?"

    Comment


    • ^ THIS HAHAHAHAHAa
      Here and there.

      People often tell that, in a specific time of the year, the God of Paths and Travels always goes to the same place and sits under a tree, seeming to talk to a Little Blue Bird, whose song is said to calm anyone's heart.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Lam View Post
        All Hail the new Ah Gou
        Well since SHarogy Er Xing has been petrified perhaps Limilicious Ah Gou can help all the dark ones in this thread into building a new thread/ republican city. I just need one seat in the council where I can express my opinion and ask question. I won't use my limit break to challange the leadership of the new city. haha...

        Comment


        • Originally posted by whardyhar View Post
          There is too much Feng Shen Ji in my head, when they went in the sewers my first thought was "Oh the dark ones show up in this one too?"


          Yeah they are from the realm of hell under the sewer. They are trying to overtake the dictatorship of the current government. I think the main character is sort of cobination of zhi yu and ah gou in physical appearance and character. the general of the current dictator has the same hairstyle as tian wu though. Perhaps xuan feng will appear and blow the riots away.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by gaktau View Post
            Well since SHarogy Er Xing has been petrified perhaps Limilicious Ah Gou can help all the dark ones in this thread into building a new thread/ republican city. I just need one seat in the council where I can express my opinion and ask question. I won't use my limit break to challange the leadership of the new city. haha...
            Sorry mate, I am waaaaaaaaay too lazy. I'll drop by every now and then.

            Comment


            • oh noo... ah gou don't be too lazy. perhaps you need to talk with sharogy er xing in the realm of hell so he can persuade you to guide and lead us....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by gaktau View Post
                oh noo... ah gou don't be too lazy. perhaps you need to talk with sharogy er xing in the realm of hell so he can persuade you to guide and lead us....
                You can go here for chapter 2. I believe there's no real need for any summaries as it's pretty straightforward.

                So, apparently that dictator I talked about is a Marshall. The title of this chapter is something like "That hobo really is the new Marshall."

                Last chapter, the male protagonist (I'm going to call him Extraordinary Dude, or just "the Dude", from now on for silly purposes) left off by introducing himself by saying he's the asshole Marshall's son. Everyone thought he was joking and it wasn't a funny joke. The lil blond kid with the bowl cup was being advantageous and asked Extraordinary Dude if he would let him work under him. The Extraordinary Dude said sure but the other guy insulted him by saying he might be one of those guys who live off their "girlfriends". Anyways, the Dude ends up spending the night there.

                The female protagonist (I'm going to call her Peace) was in her room thinking about her spoils today and looked at the necklace she stole from the Dude. She finds it rather special for some odd reason. So, she decides to find out why by searching through the Dude's stuff but finds nothing but clothes. The Dude catches him trying to steal off him again and tells Peace that he knows she have his necklace and want it back. She denies it. And then an assassin came and tried to kill or attack them. The assassins are saying that you shouldn't have came back, we gotta take him back alive. Then the Army Colonel came and took out two of them. And eventually all the assassins are taken out. The hobos understood that he is the asshole Marshall's son and Peace wants nothing to do with him anymore. So, she returned the necklace. The Colonel and the Dude talked for a bit about whether he should return and stuff. Then they arrived at the asshole Marshall's funeral.

                And that's it. I feel that the author is really building up the story and progression is rather slow. It's not bad, but I'm an impatient guy.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Limilicious View Post
                  You can go here for chapter 2. I believe there's no real need for any summaries as it's pretty straightforward.

                  So, apparently that dictator I talked about is a Marshall. The title of this chapter is something like "That hobo really is the new Marshall."

                  Last chapter, the male protagonist (I'm going to call him Extraordinary Dude, or just "the Dude", from now on for silly purposes) left off by introducing himself by saying he's the asshole Marshall's son. Everyone thought he was joking and it wasn't a funny joke. The lil blond kid with the bowl cup was being advantageous and asked Extraordinary Dude if he would let him work under him. The Extraordinary Dude said sure but the other guy insulted him by saying he might be one of those guys who live off their "girlfriends". Anyways, the Dude ends up spending the night there.

                  The female protagonist (I'm going to call her Peace) was in her room thinking about her spoils today and looked at the necklace she stole from the Dude. She finds it rather special for some odd reason. So, she decides to find out why by searching through the Dude's stuff but finds nothing but clothes. The Dude catches him trying to steal off him again and tells Peace that he knows she have his necklace and want it back. She denies it. And then an assassin came and tried to kill or attack them. The assassins are saying that you shouldn't have came back, we gotta take him back alive. Then the Army Colonel came and took out two of them. And eventually all the assassins are taken out. The hobos understood that he is the asshole Marshall's son and Peace wants nothing to do with him anymore. So, she returned the necklace. The Colonel and the Dude talked for a bit about whether he should return and stuff. Then they arrived at the asshole Marshall's funeral.

                  And that's it. I feel that the author is really building up the story and progression is rather slow. It's not bad, but I'm an impatient guy.
                  Yayyy!!! Thanks a lot ah gou.... you lead us again to get out from the reallm of hell..

                  Comment


                  • The third chapter will be the last summary from me. So, I'll try to make it more comprehensive. If you enjoy it, maybe you should suggest it in the suggestions. The title for this chapter is something like... "An accident!! The Dude and his lil bro met at the funeral." Accident doesn't feel like the right word, but I am too lazy to think of the right one. Basically, something happen, or shit happened, when the two met at the funeral.

                    The Dude went to his father's funeral. The others saw him and privately commented that both the previous Marshall's sons are crazy. One (the Dude) beat the crap out of his family and then ran away from home. The other is in a mental institute being rehabilitated. The Dude then comments on all the people who's there and he doesn't even know most of them, nor really care about him. But he have to give some attention to his uncle, as he holds the true power in the government/military. He was the person who helped his father reach the Marshall status. They greeted and discussed how the previous Marshall died and they still have no leads to how he was assassinated. There was a flashback about when the Dude beat up his father. It is implied that his father did something horrible to the Dude as his father was pleading for mercy and saying it was his fault.

                    The Dude's lil bro shows up (the guy with the eye patch) and screams "you dare to come back?" and decides to attack the Dude. But the Dude is clearly better and comments how slow his lil bro is. The lil bro tells us that when the Dude ran away from home, he said that he wouldn't take a single penny from the family and stripped down naked and left. The lil bro say that their father is crazy leaving the Marshall position to him and says that he's going to start his own city/area. But then the uncle threatens him that if he dares to, then he will attack and conquer that new area. Then their lil sis came and took the Dude away. Then the uncle and the lil bro had a small talk. And it is revealed that those two are working together. The lil bro is the brash hot headed one and the uncle is the quiet smiling schemer.

                    The others were watching tv. And they commented on how the Dude really became the Marshall and how good he looks. They tried to call Peace to watch too. But she said, "he's not her friend and he really look hideous."

                    The Dude, the uncle, the colonels, and the other officials are having a meeting. They present to the Dude that there's a huge financial crisis and the only solution is to increase the taxes again. The Dude agrees that it's a very good solution but he has a better one. He's going to fire all of the officials because all the money from the taxes just ends up in their pocket anyways. So, if he fires them, then that'll save a lot of money. The uncle says that he understand young people like to make bold moves but these officials are really important people. They are the ones that keep their economy and system working. Without them, the people will go crazy! But the Dude still believes it's a great idea and says, "you're all fired". Then the uncle says, "you need to make just/sane/logical moves and you need good evidences to support your decision." Then the Dude takes out a projector controller and shows up corrupted those officials are.

                    The first dude is some financial guy but he also downs a few of the largest companies. So, there's clearly a conflict there. But he doesn't care and doesn't even try to hide it. And this guy also sleeps with many different girls and keep some as his mistresses. And all those photos are easily accessibly as his mistress is leaking them out purposely. Next is guy who works in the department of justice. His son killed some person and the deceased's family took the case to the court but the family member ended up being sent to a mental institute. And then that family member ended up being tortured to death. The baldy colonel sighs about it. The cigar colonel just smirks.

                    The Dude wants to continue but the uncle says "what's the importance of this stuff? We live in an imperfect world and we all know the rules already, like how we control the life and death of the people. (He's implying that we know the rules but we don't give a damn.) If you keep on bringing back these old cases and records, then you're clearly making an enemy of everyone." The Dude says, "That's correct. I am trying to become everyone's enemy. I am going to conduct a thorough check on every official here. Those who committed major crimes won't just be fired. All of you, please leave all your identifications and you're not permitted to travel. We have a financial crisis because we have way too many corrupted officials. But now that I got rid of all of the corruption in our government, everything will get better, right? Oh! I'm really sorry. I just realized that those officials are directly under and close to uncle." The uncle says, "Marshall, if you do this, you have to be able to bare with the consequences in the future. Don't say that uncle didn't warn you today." Then they say some nice words and parted.

                    The cigar colonel finds that all of this is just horseplay. The baldy colonel comments how by doing this, the Dude is publicly going against them and severing their relationship. The dude says, "I am not going to be a puppet. This will eventually happen anyways, so mind as well get it out now. The earlier the better."

                    We flip forward to look at Peace trying to steal stuff again. She comments how that there's not a single penny in that suitcase. (Well, duh. If I was some guy in a suit and have a suitcase. I wouldn't put money in a suitcase. I put money in my wallet, which is in my pocket or blazer. There might be something that's worth money inside, but no money.) And then make a fuss about how her luck this month is horrible. The Dude shows up and ask if she is having some money trouble. And that he might be able to help.

                    Next chapter's title... "From a petty little thief to becoming an official! A chance to work at the Marshall's Mansion." It says "mansion" but I get the feeling it's more like "office" or something like that. But it's essentially saying that the Dude is probably going to ask Peace to work for him.


                    Well, my comments on the story so far.
                    Spoiler
                    It is not bad. But it is rather linearly and predictable thus far. Corrupted government? Seen it before. Run away child? Seen that before. The main protagonist catches the female protagonist trying to steal from him? Seen that too. The run away child comes home to succeed some kind of inheritence and decides to change things by 180 degrees? Yeah, seen that too. Making an enemy of everyone in the family but still have one loyal friend/servant? Seen that too. The uncle being a scheming antagonist? That too. The lil bro that's brash and being manipulated by the scheming antagonist? That as well. I hope there's more twists and turns and interesting later on. But so far, it is a typical story that is not bad but not amazing either. They are plot lines that never fails as they are good ones but the author needs to make some interesting twists. Still better than many of the other HK comics out there, unfortunately.

                    Comment


                    • Bilingual people out there who reads raw, instead of posting summaries put your time and effort to post transcripts for us who aren't chinese.
                      Nobody is interested in summaries, the same way nobody would read the summaries of Game Of Thrones instead of reading the books themselves..
                      A chapter is 35 pages, and doesn't have to be in "perfect english". By the time you've posted a summary, it would take same to quickly translate yourself.
                      Last edited by Lyon; 12-29-2014, 11:30 AM.

                      Comment


                      • sure, my hour wage is 27 euro, it takes about 2 hour per chapter, so let me know when you plan to make the payments.
                        [IMG]http://i.minus.com/ip2Kljrdonys5.png[/IMG][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

                        Comment


                        • Like i said, it takes the same amount of time for people to write half a page worth of "Raw summary". The same time could be used to produce english transcripts instead which is so many more times interesting and useful.

                          Comment


                          • and like the person who wrote those summary, o wait it is Me, said, it is not, the time it takes for me to write a summary is 10 minute, the transcript for one full chapter is 3 hours+,
                            [IMG]http://i.minus.com/ip2Kljrdonys5.png[/IMG][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

                            Comment


                            • Hi Shar. I'm sorry for digging up an old post, but could you please tell me if Feng Shen Ji is still running or did it end? And I have also found on another website the raws till chapter 182. Please tell me if that is the last chapter. I'm new here, so please don't mind any rule infringements my reply has caused. Thanks in advance.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X