Announcement

Collapse

EGScans Logo Contest

EGS’s logo contest is currently in progress! Click for details.
See more
See less

Gepetto / Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, i have a question for the translators...
    who changed the names of the characters?
    For example, the right name for Clody would be Collodi (the pinocchio writer nickname)
    the name of his father Lorenchini, would be Lorenzini (the real surname of Collodi)
    and so on...
    i would know if the names were changed by Yon jae-won or by the translators
    and thank you again for yrou hard work, the "easy going"s works are amazing XD

PS Is there any problem if i use your version to make the italian one? There is the chance to have a cleaned version of this webtoon? My cleaner will love you... he hates the "half-transparent" baloon XD

Thank you again

Comment

Originally posted by zeurel View Post
      Hello, i have a question for the translators...
      who changed the names of the characters?
      For example, the right name for Clody would be Collodi (the pinocchio writer nickname)
      the name of his father Lorenchini, would be Lorenzini (the real surname of Collodi)
      and so on...
      i would know if the names were changed by Yon jae-won or by the translators
      and thank you again for yrou hard work, the "easy going"s works are amazing XD

PS Is there any problem if i use your version to make the italian one? There is the chance to have a cleaned version of this webtoon? My cleaner will love you... he hates the "half-transparent" baloon XD

Thank you again
      Please post you Re-translation request here http://forum.egscans.com/forumdispla...guage-requests

Comment

Hi, I want to help to make faster the uploading of this manhwa, sadly i donīt know korean, but I can be helpful as a cleaner.

Please contac me if you think I can be helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by tknocan View Post
          Hi, I want to help to make faster the uploading of this manhwa, sadly i donīt know korean, but I can be helpful as a cleaner.

Please contac me if you think I can be helpful.
          try our test and send it to our email. you can find the test here-
          http://forum.egscans.com/showthread.php/4-Cleaners-OPEN
          good luck~!
          your crazy cleaner~
          the project finisher!

Goals for this year-
          1)Finish Amatsuki 137/154
          2)Finish Embalming 38/58

Help make it come true! ^^

Comment

Thanks for the info (y)

Comment

Any more of this coming? There are quite a few more chapters released so far from what I see.

Edit: Rewording.
              Last edited by A-ko; 02-05-2015, 08:15 PM.

Comment

As much as we'd like to release, we don't have a CLeaner for the series. Not everyone can clean a series w/ transparent bubbles.

Comment

Working...
                X