Announcement

Collapse

EGScans Logo Contest

EGS’s logo contest is currently in progress! Click for details.
See more
See less

Honorable Baek Dong Soo / Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honorable Baek Dong Soo / Discussion

Title: Honorable Baek Dong Soo
    Reading Order: Left to right
    Genre: Seinen, Historical, Martial Arts
    Author: LEE Jae-Heon
    Artist: LEE Jae-Heon
    Status in Country of Origin: 9 Volumes - Complete
    Description: Baek Dong Soo is an illegitimate child of the Emperor but also the crown prince. Some corrupted high ranked officers within the palace are accusing him of high treason and ask for his death! What will the Emperor do to save his son?

Last edited by mangafan; 06-06-2014, 08:06 PM.
    :ShinWoo_Blush:Franky_Mad:Takeo_huh:Tao_laugh:Rai_Tea:Crombel_Smirk:Franky_Cleans:Ikhan_Teary_eyes

Re: Honorable Baek Dong Soo / Discussion

Ooooh!
    A new project!
    ...And I'm first to post here(ofc after honorable Claudia)...
    Looks awesome!

Comment

Honorable Baek Dong Soo / Discussion

Err... I exactly can't understand why there were 13a chapter in 2nd vol, and the 3rd starts with 14, if in contens it starts with 15... It was originally so?

Comment

I was wondering. Is there any chance this project will be picked up again. I really like it a lot, or is it a project that was put on hiatus by the creators? Just wondering.

Comment

the tv series is amazing too... I wish this one would be picked up again..
          Spoiler

Ombra

This Bunny is his and That Cub is mine!

I am white, fluffy and cute, so sweet and a dear, loyal and can't be alone, independent and a tease!
          ~Queen of the white cute Rabbits~

-click-

Comment

Originally posted by Destiny View Post
            the tv series is amazing too... I wish this one would be picked up again..
            I have seen a bunch about the tv series since when I did a search on the manhwa name it popped up more than the manhwa. Id like to see that as well : )

Comment

Originally posted by casandra28 View Post
              I have seen a bunch about the tv series since when I did a search on the manhwa name it popped up more than the manhwa. Id like to see that as well : )
              dramacrazy is a good site for that. really is good, I highly recommend it.
              Spoiler

Ombra

I am white, fluffy and cute, so sweet and a dear, loyal and can't be alone, independent and a tease!

-click-

Comment

is this back on hiatus?I thought it was already back on track since I saw update couple of weeks ago~
                Spoiler

Ombra

-click-

Comment

No its not >.>
                  You just noticed? You're slow...

finished!!!!!!

Spoiler
                  Attack/////Piano no Mori//////Dendrobates//////
                  In full bloom//////Chaos attack//////Looking for a father//////
                  Shigatshu-coda//////Tenohira//////Zerozaki//////shigastu//////once again //////Trump (season 1)//////like a bird//////12 angel//////Omg
                  Pochi Kuro

Comment

First of all, thanks a lot to everyone involved in scanlating this series, I discovered it just today and nolifed it up to the latest scanlated chapter already.

Ugh, what's happening in chapter 41? Is it really what it looks like?

Spoiler
                    (It kind of looks like that girl's gonna have sex with the guy so he let's them escape that time or something, but like.. wat???)
                    I tried looking for some raws of the series because I really wanna know what that's all about, but the only ones I found were like chapters 50+
                    I do not mind getting spoiled if someone knows, I just don't get why the other guy would all of a sudden even agree to it when he's been all like "I'm a soldier first" and blah. Did he now decide he's a guy first and then a soldier?

I'm trying to think what else it could be, but it looks like she's taking her clothes off (unless it was just part of the deal that she ties the other guy up and that's why she had to take those things off) and especially that "Be as gentle as possible" line...
                    But then again that "You will either be an enemy or a savior" line (when she asks for his name) throws me off, too. Feels like it doesn't fit that kind of "deal".

Hope someone can help my restless soul and spoil me in that regards. Thank you =P

Edit: Umm sorry, I posted this on impulse, I don't even know if this topic was supposed to be about chapter discussions or general ones. Sorry :c
                    Last edited by Menemey; 10-03-2015, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Hi there, I'm the QCer of the project~
                      I'm happy to hear that you like it!

I cant really say anything as it will spoiler you, but I can say that I had to reread chapters 41 and 42 to see what you mean. and I had my laugh. since I did both of the chapters together, I didnt find it the way you did.

I can now finally understand why people got mad XD wanting to punch the guy and what not XD
                      LOL XD

Do wait till the next chapter is out ^^
                      Last edited by Ell; 11-06-2015, 12:09 AM.
                      your crazy cleaner~
                      the project finisher!

Goals for this year-
                      1)Finish Amatsuki 137/154
                      2)Finish Embalming 38/58

Help make it come true! ^^

Comment

Haha thank you for not giving away too much, but still putting me at ease about the whole situation with the way you put it. Really looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks again for all the effort you guys put in, it's very much appreciated.

Comment

Welp now I feel kinda stoooopid :c
                          hahah I guess it all works out somehow xd

Thanks again for the chapter

Comment

your crazy cleaner~
                            the project finisher!

Goals for this year-
                            1)Finish Amatsuki 137/154
                            2)Finish Embalming 38/58

Help make it come true! ^^

Comment