Announcement

Collapse

EGScans Logo Contest

EGSís logo contest is currently in progress! Click for details.
See more
See less

KissWood / Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: KissWood / Discussion

Very glad that I picked this one up

Has a nice mixture of colour in the scenery and just enough mystery to keep the story intriguing

Comment

Mua's face was priceless at the end of chapter 28. It was a cross between "I'm screwed" and "I'm going to kill someone for this."

Comment

I love it!!! Thanks so much for picking up this one (My life is fulfill now xD)

Comment

So sad to see it end. It'll be up there with 19-21 as one of my favorites from EGS ^^

http://egscans.com/forum/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

It was a great read with a great ending. Thanks for translating this series.

Comment

Thanks a lot ~! beautiful words !

Comment

Hi , I ask for your permission to translet to Arabic

Comment

Nogoud, you should make your request post on here

following the rules in here
                  signatures...

Comment

This is a beautiful series! I love the art and the setting. It is really imaginative! I wish the artist draws another work... I will keep my eyes open for one.
                    ~Dainty, Divine, Delightful~

Comment

This was actually ALOT better than I thought it would be, thanks for another great release ^_^

Comment

This story was really, really good. Like... REALLY, REALLY GOOD!! It felt like it was a Ghibli film, or more like, it should be a Ghibli film. I liked that the hero was a grown man, and, SHOCK!! (“Д”ױ) still learned something despite not being 13. Furthermore, that it was centered around familial relationships and friendship, particularly between the two girls... what a lovely and sad story. ヽ(・ε・) I'd really like to see this animated!! GHIBLI!! ANIMATE IT!!! (ლ `Д ́)ლ

EDIT: Ahem, again, I forgot. Thanks for your hard work on this series!!
                        Last edited by Ixis; 01-18-2014, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X