Announcement

Collapse

EGScans Logo Contest

EGS’s logo contest is currently in progress! Click for details.
See more
See less

Lost in London / Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    It took me around 5minutes to understand that this was a thread involving a manwha....
    And not Claudia-sama lost in London, hoping someone would rescue her......
    *sigh*
    So much for me trying to be heroic
    A Bjørn is not necessarily a bear, but a bear is always a Bjørn....

    Comment


    • #32
      Hi , I ask for your permission to translet to Arabic

      Comment


      • #33
        wonderful art, storyline and and characters *thank you for uploading and translating* more power!
        ‎"To think is easy. To act is hard. But the hardest thing in the world is to act in accordance with your thinking."
        Spoiler

        Comment


        • #34

          my reactions in a nutshell. Thanks so much for scanlating this!

          Comment


          • #35
            the new chapter is sooo good!

            I wasn't expecting Anna that she lied to her brother about her remembering the trauma she went through.. I'm loving her character even more.

            Noah's action is expected, that he would scare her. Being around vampire pose danger especially when Anna's brother is also a hunter. thanks for the translation ^^ More power!
            ‎"To think is easy. To act is hard. But the hardest thing in the world is to act in accordance with your thinking."
            Spoiler

            Comment


            • #36
              I usually stay away from vampire stuff but I'm glad I gave this a try!
              "this world is made out of sugar.
              It can crumble so easily but don't be afraid to stick your tongue out
              and taste it." - from poet Sarah Kay

              Comment


              • #37
                O________O <---- My face after reading last chapter (13)!
                Did he really said that thing??!! At first I thought it was a joke made by the translator! XD But looking at Anna's blushing so much, I realized that it could be true. Noah seemed so cool and flat (even if it was obvious it wasn't for real) and then he came up with something so brazen... all of a sudden... I'm astonished! My chin fell on the ground! auhahhah XD
                Now I'm really dying to know what he could and will do after he said that and act that way with Anna! But I'm sure it's going to happen something else... they won't be together so soon, I think.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Arilyn View Post
                  O________O <---- My face after reading last chapter (13)!
                  Did he really said that thing??!! At first I thought it was a joke made by the translator! XD But looking at Anna's blushing so much, I realized that it could be true. Noah seemed so cool and flat (even if it was obvious it wasn't for real) and then he came up with something so brazen... all of a sudden... I'm astonished! My chin fell on the ground! auhahhah XD
                  Now I'm really dying to know what he could and will do after he said that and act that way with Anna! But I'm sure it's going to happen something else... they won't be together so soon, I think.

                  my thoughts and reactions the same....

                  and 100 years????@_@ man..
                  ‎"To think is easy. To act is hard. But the hardest thing in the world is to act in accordance with your thinking."
                  Spoiler

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by freckish View Post
                    my thoughts and reactions the same....

                    and 100 years????@_@ man..
                    I understand perfectly! XD
                    100 years... He talks about desire... so maybe it could mean he did something, reluctantly tough. You know what I mean?! XD I can't believe someone like him did absolutely nothing for all that time! >.< And with this chapter I've finally realized what the title of the manhwa really means: He lost his lust in London!
                    But now he really craves for it! *ç* So I can't imagine what he would be capable of! *O*
                    Last edited by Arilyn; 12-17-2011, 05:01 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Arilyn View Post
                      I understand perfectly! XD
                      100 years... He talks about desire... so maybe it could mean he did something, reluctantly tough. You know what I mean?! XD I can't believe someone like him did absolutely nothing for all that time! >.< And with this chapter I've finally realized what the title of the manhwa really means: He lost his lust in London!
                      But now he really craves for it! *ç* So I can't imagine what he would be capable of! *O*
                      noah has just increased his points and off the scale..and i know exactly what you mean... i was like *WHOA* 100 years.??? holy mackerel!!! Nothing at all? not even platonic relationship/ friends with benefits or even brothels..@_@ *ahem*

                      Might as well change the title into that...
                      ‎"To think is easy. To act is hard. But the hardest thing in the world is to act in accordance with your thinking."
                      Spoiler

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Thank you so much for your work ! I love this manhwa the most ^^ you guys rock !!

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          There are no more volumes printed past volume 4 of Lost in London.

                          We have caught up with the raws and we dont know wheather new volume is going to be printed or not.
                          :ShinWoo_Blush:Franky_Mad:Takeo_huh:Tao_laugh:Rai_Tea:Crombel_Smirk:Franky_Cleans:Ikhan_Teary_eyes

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Ive found this... could it be real?
                            http://nstore.naver.com/comic/detail...roductNo=44200

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Yes ~ it is true.

                              This series has been finished on online form but the printing is still pending.

                              To read it online you need to pay.
                              :ShinWoo_Blush:Franky_Mad:Takeo_huh:Tao_laugh:Rai_Tea:Crombel_Smirk:Franky_Cleans:Ikhan_Teary_eyes

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                I just saw it on mangaupdates, that the manhwa is finished online.
                                Will you possibly use the online-Raws for the translation if they wont publish Lost in London anymore?
                                And, I'm not quite sure though, I think the reason of the big release delay could possibly be that the author is working on the new released manhwa? I dont know I still hope they will continue to publish the last 2 volumes, Lost in London is one of my favourites :)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X