Announcement

Collapse

EGScans Logo Contest

EGS’s logo contest is currently in progress! Click for details.
See more
See less

Necromancer / Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Necromancer / Discussion

Title: Necromancer

Genre: Horror, Shounen, Supernatural
    Author: SOGA Shina
    Artist: SOGA Shina
    Reading Order: Right to left (manga)
    Status in Country of Origin: 4 Volumes (Complete)
    Description: Look for him in the boulevard full of sorrow and desires called Slum Street and there is where you shall find the Necromancer. He has the power and knowledge to resurrect all your loved ones and the only thing you have to do is make a contract with him while you’ll find yourself being swiped away by a tale of life and death.

Last edited by Teras; 08-07-2011, 07:31 PM.
    :ShinWoo_Blush:Franky_Mad:Takeo_huh:Tao_laugh:Rai_Tea:Crombel_Smirk:Franky_Cleans:Ikhan_Teary_eyes

I read it just a few hours back, I enjoyed it even thoufh its a bit strange to strengthen the desires of the resurrected Btw. Where is this one from anyway? I noticed a few german words when they bullied little angela (it was written in her ripped apart textbook, stuff like “scheissding“ (do I have to cencor this bad language? ) and so on)And sorry in advance if the country of origin was noted elsewhere, I overlooked it, happens to me a lot..Anyway, looking forward to seeing more of it! Thanks for picking it up!

Comment

This manga is really interesting °V°, i've read the 1°st chapeter and now i'm reading the 2° chapter °o°. Thanks for your hard work guys~

Comment

Good new chapter this time too

Really like the main chara and his work

Comment

I found that manga accidently while searching for some good manga to read, and I was very happy when I found it!
          This manga is really awesome, characters are very interesting, every story has it's own meaning. And the protagonist is just perfect.

Thank you for your hard work on translating "Necromancer"

Comment

at first i thought its a one-shot or just two or three chappies..but wow i never expect this to be this good :) I can't wait for more of this..Thanks egscans :)
            ‎"To think is easy. To act is hard. But the hardest thing in the world is to act in accordance with your thinking."
            Spoiler

Comment

darn.... 4 volumes are too short

Comment

I fell your pain

Comment

Comment

Thankies.(:

Heyhey!~

Just dropped by to say THANK YOU for finishing this series. ... S p o i l e r alert. It was a good relief to see Asutsuo & Ricott alive!!!!!![R.I.P. Stolas. :( But he saved Asutsuo, so he gets a woowoo too *laughs*]
                    My, his parents were adorable... especially his dad. Their death is the only thing which made me quite sad while reading... I really felt sorry for them.
                    Anyway. In the beginning I enjoyed all the stories and also liked the resurrected + other supporting characters too. [Lito & the 'lovely' guardian were the ones I loved the best.(:]

Thank you for giving me the chance to get to know these kind characters. All of them & their stories had something special hidden... too bad I cannot express myself well.
                    Once again, in short. I loved the art, the plot, the characters.... Truly an amazing manga!!!

Now I'm gonna get the original copies of its volumes, that's for sure.^^
                    Thank you very much for your work!

Comment

Wow, thanks so much egscans!!!
                      This manga was expecially good, I'm surprised it's not more popular. It's art was definately unique and the characters all have their own
                      personalities that just make the story that much better. This was definately a great manga.

Comment

Heyhelloooow~~
                        One of my friends, Chiyo-chan made a cute fanart of Asutsuo [and Dark Mousy heheh].
                        How do you like it?~(:

P.s.: I wasn't sure where should I post this since I'm not its artist. I don't know, how to insert a picture and whether it's allowed that's why I used a link. I hope it's not a problem.T_T

Comment

Working...
                        X