Announcement

Collapse

EGScans Logo Contest

EGS’s logo contest is currently in progress! Click for details.
See more
See less

Nineteen, Twenty-one / Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heck, I think it would've sucked if it was much longer.

Comment

By the way, the book form of this webtoon will be released in France in October.
      The French publisher is Clair de Lune.

Comment

Hi , I ask for your permission to translet to Arabic

Comment

Nogoud, you should make your request post on here

following the rules in here
          signatures...

Comment

Ahh I have just finished reading this. At first the cats and art were the main reason why I decided to read this and I wasn't really a fan of shoujo manhwa but but but this one got me totally hooked and I even cried at some part ;~; /sobs/

Thank you very much for your excellent work

Comment

I love this!!!! even though its short but its so sweet, though not mushy and stuff but its romantic in its own way that i think everybody can read and contemplate its whole essence... and the lines that the heroine said makes you wanna ponder at your own life as well. This is a must read! :)
              ‎"To think is easy. To act is hard. But the hardest thing in the world is to act in accordance with your thinking."
              Spoiler

Comment

I finished reading this a long while ago...neglected giving its deserved praise for a while. Just wanted to say it was one of the most heartwarming stories I've read. :) The art was lovely, the characters were lovely, I couldn't find a reason to not like it. Usually I'm not big on romance, but this one just made me smile. I stayed up a whole night just to finish it, haha. Wonderful tale. :)

Comment

So, is this series completed/axed?
                  I have been stumbling over a few projects under "Finished Projects" that has the status "Ongoing". Did you guys just forget to update the status, or is it actually ongoing?

Comment

That was very sweet. And not cheesy. I read it a while ago. Thank you for this nice translation.

Comment

Working...
                    X