Announcement

Collapse

EGScans Logo Contest

EGS’s logo contest is currently in progress! Click for details.
See more
See less

Pinocchio / Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank you so much for this very cute series :)

Comment

This is a really great series! Can't for more update! Appreciate the hardwork, ya'll!

Comment

Edit: no need anymore

Last edited by Claudia; 04-05-2013, 12:58 AM.
        :ShinWoo_Blush:Franky_Mad:Takeo_huh:Tao_laugh:Rai_Tea:Crombel_Smirk:Franky_Cleans:Ikhan_Teary_eyes

Comment

i set my eyes on this story, yesterday night, and i read it until 4 in the morning, just couldn't stop
          thanks for working on this, really really thank you
          wait, what?

Comment

haram, wtf you did
            wait, what?

Comment

My god, this webtoon has become one of my favorite reads recently. I can't believe more people aren't reading this! I was a bit hesitant at first too because I'm not too fond of anything supernatural but I LOVE LOVE LOVE this webtoon! I wish the author would make the raws free! T_T Thank goodness for EGscans picking this webtoon up and scanlating it! I've been rereading it over and over for the past week.

Comment

Here's another one I didn't think I'd like (man, I say that a lot. Well... typically I don't like shoujo romances, okay?!) but it's actually really hilarious. I had kind of forgotten what happened so I re-read it from the start again, and it was just as hilarious. Beyond that, it's a very cute story, and the character interactions are really great. I'm pretty depressed that it's ending soon... but it had a pretty long run! ( 。・‿・。)人(。・‿・。 )

EDIT: I suck and forgot to say thanks. So, thanks for working on this!! (。´ ‿ `♡)
                Last edited by Ixis; 01-18-2014, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Time to give this series more love. The recent events are really... damn. "HOW CAN YOU THINK YOU'RE HIS MOTHER? YOU ONLY RAISED HIM." rofl seriously? THAT'S WHAT A MOTHER IS.
                  God, poor Gaon... my heart totally broke for him, and then the end of 68... just... why... ;A;
                  I really really hope a translator comes on board soon for this wonderful series, especially after a cliffhanger like that (ㄒoㄒ)

I forgot; I thought I had said this in my last post, but I've actually read through the series twice, because I had taken a long break from webtoons and somewhat forgot the events, and it was just as good the second time through. The humor in this series is 5/5
                  Last edited by Ixis; 05-05-2014, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Congrats to Pino for getting a translator \(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥ And thank you, whoever you are~

Comment

Hi, I've asked this question on cbox, but received no answers; thus I'll have to ask here.

On 20th page in 68th chapter there is, I believe, a mistake: one sentence ('What the hell, raining all of the sudden.') appears twice. I doubt Maru wrote the same thing twice, and since I'm retranslating this webtoon into Polish, it's kind of important to me. Could someone please take a look at the original version and tell me what is really written there? I'd be really grateful! n_n

Comment

this project is already finished for a long time. we wont be fixing it now...
                        besides I dont think we even have the files any longer ~.~
                        your crazy cleaner~
                        the project finisher!

Goals for this year-
                        1)Finish Amatsuki 137/154
                        2)Finish Embalming 38/58

Help make it come true! ^^

Comment

Oh, I was afraid you may not have the files any longer... well, thank you for responding!

Comment

Working...
                          X