Announcement

Collapse

EGScans Logo Contest

EGSs logo contest is currently in progress! Click for details.
See more
See less

Red Erewhon / Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like this man verse false gods its interesting shame about slow release tho but could be worse. :)

Comment

*just finished reading chapter 18*...
      Spoiler
      WHAT ! did they just kill my Shumire-chan? ; ; yes, they did... .
      she was a Goddess to begin with.... damn it, Shimure-chaaaan *sob sob*... she could at least say something before dying. btw Tama is just twisted. & now it's gonna be hard for me to like Kiron, he should have saved her like a hero, by making her a human again, or something... again "King of Humans" = "King of Fools," so I can't really blame him...

this manhwa emits a mythological feeling, it's a rare piece... but I hated this chapter
      Russia Sushi~ Russia Suchi yo~ it is delicious, and it's cheap too! come eat in our shop! I'm talking to you, ofukayo-san~ welcome. fighting is not good; fighting is bad. damei damei yo~

Comment

...... agreed to the one above me... this chappy is not for me..but.... the author is depicting different emotions towards the main character especially increasing hate, but that's the point to a good manhua! :) and I would say this manhua is also a must read!
        ‎"To think is easy. To act is hard. But the hardest thing in the world is to act in accordance with your thinking."
        Spoiler

Comment

i still dont get how death god benefits in all this?.. does he think the king of humans will kill every fake gods and he will make a lace for him?
          THE GREATER FOOL

Comment

hmmm god's will play their game because they are immortal, whether it benefits them or not .
            ‎"To think is easy. To act is hard. But the hardest thing in the world is to act in accordance with your thinking."
            Spoiler

Comment

but isn't the hero fighting against the gods? isn't he fighting for humans? or he wants that girl only?!
              THE GREATER FOOL

Comment

he would kill anyone in his path, just to achieve his goal, that's getting that girl :)..correction... marrying the girl
                Spoiler

Comment

I did not fully understand the ending...
                  Spoiler
                  How did the girl live?
                  "this world is made out of sugar.
                  It can crumble so easily but don't be afraid to stick your tongue out
                  and taste it." - from poet Sarah Kay

Comment

Hmm...

Spoiler
                    Because she's linked with the Life God, and with the demise of the Death God the Life God awakened and that may have returned life to the girl.

Comment

When I first started reading it I found its premise very interesting, both the art and the setting were nice. I didn't particularly like the main hero nor his motives but that I did enjoy the action. The ending though was... well... it was like the creator said

"hey guys, I'm outta here, that's how it ends, k? Cool ha?".
                      Spoiler

Comment

I understand it... BUT it finished SOOOOOOOOOO FAST in comparison with the whole story...
                        it ended weirdly and Im not longer sure if I like this piece or not :D

Comment

I was hoping when I started reading this that it would be a long heart wrenching journey. But iit was rushed.

Comment

Huge thank you to everyone who worked on this manga i really appreciate it.

Couldn't help but feel ripped off by the way it finished. Clearly it was being under cut due to the speed it was finished. The writers spent more time in the chapters of Shumire than the ending, which in my opinion should have gone into at least 2 more chapters of detail or even a fight scene between Kiron and Watan. Because Kiron and Watan were friends that wouldn't have made sense tho. the characters were all amazingly drawn and the story had a brilliant premise just needed to be given time to brainstorm before it was written and released. I really loved the art, especially of the gods of wind and hawk and also Tama in his beast form. I wish this manga could have continued it was excellent and visually captivating. I recommend this manga to anyone with an intrest in Indians (Native americans) and their folklore upon which this manga clearly has its basis.

Comment

Working...
                            X