Announcement

Collapse

EGScans Logo Contest

EGS’s logo contest is currently in progress! Click for details.
See more
See less

Remnant / Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remnant / Discussion

Title: Remnant
    Genre: Seinen
    Reading order: Left to right
    Author: Taerang
    Artist: Taerang
    Status in Country of Origin: (Ongoing)
    Description: Officer Park Yoon Hee is a beautiful girl who has high hopes on being accepted in the Violent Crime Division. However, her father and chief of police, has other plans for her… so instead of the Violent Crime Division he assigns her on the Unsolved Crime Division were nothing ever gets done and there is only 2 staff members including her!
    The excitement that she most eagerly longs for though, is about to barge in her life when she will meet a mysterious boy…

:ShinWoo_Blush:Franky_Mad:Takeo_huh:Tao_laugh:Rai_Tea:Crombel_Smirk:Franky_Cleans:Ikhan_Teary_eyes

Re: Remnant General discussion

I am really enjoying this series... as strong female... love it!

Comment

Good manga which has a lot of potential. Thanks for translating it!

The characters are pretty interesting. Park is a strong woman, very refreshing after so many manga and manhwa depict rather weak women, who follow the ideal image of being a nice lady. The team "leader" Jang possesses a carefree nature and is often the cause for comedic situations, but he also seems to seriously suffer from some heavy trauma in the past (which probably involves his fellow police agents). And last, the boy Jin is kinda crazy, lol, but in a really overacting style. I'm looking forward to the moment he'll drop his facade.

Anyway, keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by Angie7
        Park is a strong woman, very refreshing after so many manga and manhwa depict rather weak women, who follow the ideal image of being a nice lady.
        I don't know about that manhwa tends to have strong women a lot.

Comment

I really am enjoying this series so far, and that's especially exaggerated by the coloured pages and strong female character. Such a refreshing read.

Comment

for me... it was clearer at the beggining of the story than right now... confused and little lost...
            so waiting for more chpts. to understand it better...

Comment

Thank's for picking up this project!!!

Originally posted by skretik
              ...confused and little lost... so waiting for more chpts. to understand it better...

Comment

starting to be fun

Comment

Originally posted by skretik
                  starting to be fun
                  Sure is!
                  Can't wait for next chapter!

Comment

What a turn in style. Sure it was peppered with violent scenes when they had a flashback to the war, but dang, the artist revved it up a bit in the latest chapters.

Comment

Nice story, it's light but has a solid plot.
                      Thanks for doing it.

Comment

I was really surprised that this was the last chapter, because the story had more potential. Like the first few episodes (or the first season?) of a TV-series.
                        But I wasn't disappointed : ) This screams for continuation, so... I do hope there's a second series of this? Does anybody know about it?
                        If there isn't a sequel/continuation, then I will be disappointed TT_TT
                        I'm also curious about the boy's not-so-crazy-side x'D

Comment

Working...
                        X