Announcement

Collapse

EGScans Logo Contest

EGSs logo contest is currently in progress! Click for details.
See more
See less

Superior Day / Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Superior Day / Discussion

wao, you guys really want to know?? Nothing important, really, just smth half-incoherent...

BTW skretik, are you Czech? They use word 'Azbuka' about Cyrillic letters.

Comment

not Czech but Slovak :)... :D
      (but Im studying in the Czech Republic... anyway, 20 years ago we were 1 state - Czechoslovakia... but now were 2 different states :))... but good calculation :)

Comment

I know those facts. It's just that I travelled to Czech Republic and was very surprised to hear word 'Azbuka' in that sense from my acquaintance in Praha.

I'm soooo envious... I want to go there! Viva cheap but fine beer! Awww like Praha... and Omanoic... or how do I spell it?..

Comment

:)

so come to visit me here after my finals end :)...
          /just 2 more finals and Ill be a doctor /

and its "read how you see" - so OLOMOUC is [olomouc] c = like c in citron...

Comment

I wish i knew where EG find this raws or how they had registered on naver QQ

Comment

Originally posted by skretik
              :)
              OLOMOUC is [olomouc] c = like c in citron...
              Oh, Olomouc then... Somehow I knew I remembered it worng... told you, the beer was good

And I guess if I go to Czech Republic once or moreover twice more.... I'll definitely need a doctor to replace my liver... Told you, the beer was good.

Probably you've got an impression Czech Republic was an alcoTour for me... well, not 100% yes, but nearly 60% yes... Since I was there for Christmas and New Year

Comment

heh... we could meet next time :)

and sry... Im dentist, not surgeon

Comment

Hey, EG team

Please have a look at http://egscans.com/Manga_Viewer/Superio ... hapter_003

page 11

second frame

looks like you've messed with text a bit.

'Hello
                  I just moved here today'

should be at left

and stuff about janitor to the right, and for Ho-Chul.

And I thought a bloody guy keeps the dog, not the family... Isn't it so?

Makes sense?

Comment

yeah you're right ~
                    I fixed in in the viewer :)

:ShinWoo_Blush:Franky_Mad:Takeo_huh:Tao_laugh:Rai_Tea:Crombel_Smirk:Franky_Cleans:Ikhan_Teary_eyes

Comment

mmm. Still don't quite get it.

I understand it so that Shi Woo is saying 'somebody left this dog...' and Ho-Chul says the stuff with 'be careful blah-blah-blah'. Since the dog's Shi Woo's. (chapter 7 proves it)

oh, and the typo in the word 'careful'

ps don't get mad... I know you already hate my remarks

Comment

wow knew the cop was off but wtf is this going to be like dexter season 1? me think so.

Comment

I really enjoyed this series. Especially Tae-Jin and Shi-Woo (●□`)♡ Well, Ho-Chul as well... so, I guess all three MCs, lol. I really like characters who constantly have their eyes closed =w=;;; Though I don't know how he could say his wife is second to his daughter. :| NOT COOL, GUY!

I also liked the tie-in at the end, though I kind of wish both
                          Spoiler
                          Tae-Jin and Shi-Woo died, or both of them lived. Since they seemed to be 'two sides of the same coin' I thought it would be more fitting if they shared the same fate.

I was also hoping that in DSC that Shi-Woo was going to be the avatar... well, I know it obviously wasn't, and it wouldn't have worked in various ways, but still;;;

Thanks a lot for your work on this one, guys (●∀`●)

Comment

Working...
                          X