Announcement

Collapse

EGScans Logo Contest

EGS’s logo contest is currently in progress! Click for details.
See more
See less

The Great Merchant Kim Manduk / Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Great Merchant Kim Manduk / Discussion



    Title: The Great Merchant Kim Manduk
    Genre: Shoujo, historical, Adventure
    Reading order: Left to right
    Author: Sin Jisang
    Artist: Oh Eunji
    Status in Country of Origin: (Ongoing)
    Description: The Great Merchant Kim Manduk portrays the story of a poor young girl who, despite the misfortunes she had to face in life, made it to become the best merchant in Joseon. We will see her undergoing many troubles and hardships, as well as finding true love when she least expects it.

    Last edited by Claudia; 10-10-2011, 08:27 PM.
    :ShinWoo_Blush:Franky_Mad:Takeo_huh:Tao_laugh:Rai_Tea:Crombel_Smirk:Franky_Cleans:Ikhan_Teary_eyes

  • #2
    Re: The Great Merchant Kim Manduk

    oo the cover art is different i have never seen a cover art like this one. i cant wait to read it. EGS always scans the best manga/manhwa. keep up the great work girls. since this is a mainly girl population

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: The Great Merchant Kim Manduk

      I am pretty hyper over this one cause I like that type of historical manga/manhwa very much this particular one reminds me of "The jewel of the palace" Dae Jang Geum,

      I see a lot similarities if you have watched the anime or seen the live action of that one you will also like
      The Great Merchant Kim Manduk
      :ShinWoo_Blush:Franky_Mad:Takeo_huh:Tao_laugh:Rai_Tea:Crombel_Smirk:Franky_Cleans:Ikhan_Teary_eyes

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: The Great Merchant Kim Manduk

        Originally posted by Claudia
        I am pretty hyper over this one cause I like that type of historical manga/manhwa very much this particular one reminds me of "The jewel of the palace" Dae Jang Geum,

        I see a lot similarities if you have watched the anime or seen the live action of that one you will also like
        The Great Merchant Kim Manduk
        yea for some strange reason the mangas that have history to it end up being reallu popular. my fav history on is Vagabond. but i deff cant wait to read it even more so if ur saying u like it

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: The Great Merchant Kim Manduk

          Originally posted by Claudia
          I am pretty hyper over this one cause I like that type of historical manga/manhwa very much this particular one reminds me of "The jewel of the palace" Dae Jang Geum,

          I see a lot similarities if you have watched the anime or seen the live action of that one you will also like
          The Great Merchant Kim Manduk
          I've watched the live action of "The jewel of the palace" and I enjoyed it a lot. Is there an anime of it too?
          Back on track, I am surprised to see how many promising manga/manhwa you guys are scanlating. Can't wait to see what it's all about.
          Originally posted by Axel

          yea for some strange reason the mangas that have history to it end up being really popular. my fav history on is Vagabond. but i deff cant wait to read it even more so if ur saying u like it
          "Mainstream" manga tend to abide by certain criteria on how their story is progressing while you can't really change historical facts if you want to make a manga that respects history. You could say it's original because it's old? that just sounds wrong to me hehe oh, and Vagabond is just AWESOME.
          Look at Gandalf go~
          Spoiler


          For your viewing pleasure: Two Tiny Towers

          Spoiler


          Poor bastard, getting trolled by faith so hard~

          Spoiler


          Spoiler


          Comment


          • #6
            Re: The Great Merchant Kim Manduk

            i like the cover art, its a lot more detailed, and more like you're seeing the whole picture, while most mangas focus on people and their faces and expressions, instead of showing you everything

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: The Great Merchant Kim Manduk

              Originally posted by mangafan
              i like the cover art, its a lot more detailed, and more like you're seeing the whole picture, while most mangas focus on people and their faces and expressions, instead of showing you everything
              couldnt have said it any better than that

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: The Great Merchant Kim Manduk

                lol thank you :]

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: The Great Merchant Kim Manduk

                  Well that is why i really wanted this manhwa to be translated so everyone can read it XD!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: The Great Merchant Kim Manduk

                    thank u skypasser!!!!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: The Great Merchant Kim Manduk

                      Originally posted by skypasser
                      Well that is why i really wanted this manhwa to be translated so everyone can read it XD!
                      yea i agree with mangafan thank you

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: The Great Merchant Kim Manduk

                        i want to read this! the proofer test made me even more interested! :]]]

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: The Great Merchant Kim Manduk

                          Originally posted by mangafan
                          i want to read this! the proofer test made me even more interested! :]]]
                          Go ahead ;)
                          :ShinWoo_Blush:Franky_Mad:Takeo_huh:Tao_laugh:Rai_Tea:Crombel_Smirk:Franky_Cleans:Ikhan_Teary_eyes

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: The Great Merchant Kim Manduk

                            Thanks a lot!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: The Great Merchant Kim Manduk

                              thank you very much for this can't wait to read it. :)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X