Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Student the Storm Bringer / Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Thank you for translating this comic :) At the beginning I was just curious when I heard it was similar to Angel Dansetsu. There are similarities but this manhwa is good in its own way.
    Last edited by june; 01-09-2012, 12:17 AM.

    Comment


    • #62
      thanks I was waiting for this

      Comment


      • #63
        got to know tssb reboot...hope egs does take up that...
        THE GREATER FOOL

        Comment


        • #64
          Thank you for the new chapters!

          Comment


          • #65
            This has quickly become one of my favourite series!!

            Comment


            • #66
              I love this series!!!! <33 I was so eager to know what happens next that I went through the raws >.< A question: is it going to have a 3rd season, or is it completed? (at naver I mean)
              I'm the Chocolate Ninja!

              Comment


              • #67
                Just waiting for the next release.......
                Thanks (as usual) for your hard work....

                Noblesse Forever!

                Comment


                • #68
                  When the next chapter will be released
                  it is very good manga

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    there is a complete additional raw volume for TSSB . why there is no updates for this web-comic :(

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by giriyasama View Post
                      got to know tssb reboot...hope egs does take up that...
                      Yeah, there is a reboot. I don't know why there is a reboot because the original was awesome.
                      Last edited by Claudia; 07-13-2012, 02:47 AM. Reason: no links to any readers allowed

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by Mentoz View Post
                        Yeah, there is a reboot. I don't know why there is a reboot because the original was awesome.
                        There's the reboot version at http://tinyurl.com/7pywqfg.
                        the original talks about Ju Ingong as weak student
                        and the reboot is the opposite .

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by mmialeh View Post
                          the original talks about Ju Ingong as weak student
                          and the reboot is the opposite .
                          but, the original's way better.


                          Guys, is anybody 100% that a girl is actually a girl?
                          Chapter 57 gives a hint (kind of). But....

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by halfDeadLemo View Post
                            but, the original's way better.


                            Guys, is anybody 100% that a girl is actually a girl?
                            Chapter 57 gives a hint (kind of). But....
                            Spoiler
                            sure it is a girl ^^
                            but I wounder if the reboot means that the original will stop .
                            i cant read Korean but there is some kind of message from the author after season 2 and don't know what it means :(


                            http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detai...94&weekday=mon
                            Last edited by Claudia; 07-13-2012, 02:46 AM. Reason: Added spoiler effect

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              I don't get it too. Mean, what's that? Is season 3 announced but will be started after 'reboot' is done? Or is 'reboot' the 3rd season:?

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by mmialeh View Post
                                Spoiler
                                sure it is a girl ^^
                                but I wounder if the reboot means that the original will stop .
                                i cant read Korean but there is some kind of message from the author after season 2 and don't know what it means :(


                                http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detai...94&weekday=mon
                                I think reboot is just a fun little experiment, but the fact that the releases are way slower means they are more focussing on the actual transfer student right?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X