X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IdevourManhwa View Post
    I think reboot is just a fun little experiment
    I guess it was just that and ended after 17 chapters (which is considerably less that the original story).

But, I get it so... The author wasn't updating either of 'Stormbringers' since May. So. That's it. Both series are completed.

Comment

i always thought i wouldnt liek this manga but i can't stop cracking up

Comment

Man, I'm on the edge of my seat checking for updates every day for the conclusion of this story arc.

Comment

The truth comes out about Yunglee
          Spoiler
          Yunglee turns out to be a girl because the school is just co-ed with no girls attending it for 10 years

Comment

So Yunglee is female.
            How about those other two that always hang around with her. Are they women too? Or legit crossdressers?

Comment

GateofD
              I guess her bodyguards are male since they wear pants under skirts. Well, it's just a guess since it's weird for a girl to wear pants under uniform skirt.

Comment

I loved this series the most. Though I was kind of disappointed that the girl was a girl after all, because it'd have been funnier if she were a guy, especially with the love triangle drama surrounding her. Anyway, thanks a lot for all your hard work on this series! \(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥

Comment

Working...
                X