Views:	2
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	600242

Title: A Thousand Years Ninetails
    Genre: Shounen, Adventure, Historical, Comedy
    Reading order: Left to right
    Author: Giryang (aka Manaeun)
    Artist: Giryang (aka Manaeun)
    Status in Country of Origin: 136 Chapters (Ongoing)
    Description: In a city that is neither small nor big, there's a mountain that people avoid. The undeveloped mountain isn't protected with a green belt nor is it a site of environmental conservation. The avoided, prohibited forest... With the dismal atmosphere and the rumors that whisper about the spirits, let it to be called Spirit Mountain.

On the mountain there's a house, a famed house of mediums that shows off their long glorious history of their heritage. Hence, it was once called Medium Mountain.

But once, a long time ago, they said a Ninetails lived there... And was known as the Fox Mountain.

But now, 20 years later, a dark aura covered this isolated place...

Raws: here
    Last edited by mangafan; 08-30-2014, 11:56 PM.
    :ShinWoo_Blush:Franky_Mad:Takeo_huh:Tao_laugh:Rai_Tea:Crombel_Smirk:Franky_Cleans:Ikhan_Teary_eyes

This awsome new project will be re-designed by the artist of it :)

So we will wait for the redesign to take place before we proceed with the next chapter ^^

:ShinWoo_Blush:Franky_Mad:Takeo_huh:Tao_laugh:Rai_Tea:Crombel_Smirk:Franky_Cleans:Ikhan_Teary_eyes

Comment

awh yeah!!!

I want to ask claudia, how do I subscribe to a thread without leaving a post?? :) just for future reference <3
      [CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/woU2ekV.png?1[/IMG][/CENTER]

Comment

Click where it says Thread tool (its up in the blue bar) and choose subscribe to this thread :)

Comment

Kyaaa! Just two chapters but it really captured my interest..

Waiting for the next release...
          My mind is currently rented by someone else...

Comment

It's a great webtoon! thank you very much. Waiting for the next chapters

Comment

suhl and chul are so cuteee especially in the chapter that was just released

Comment

Here's another one I didn't think I'd like, but I've come to like it quite a bit. And I'm not exactly sure why. Though, the reveal of the re-incarnation definitely made things lol, but at the same time, that's exactly what I was expecting at the beginning anyhow. But how things play out from now on will be really interesting wwwww

Am I the only one who doesn't think Banya looks that girly? I mean, he's feminine but whenever people don't know if he's a guy or a girl... man, he clearly looks like a guy. I think it's probably those eyebrows, lol

EDIT: Ahem god all I've done today is go around editing posts because I forgot to say thanks. With that said, thanks a lot for your hard work on this series!!
                Last edited by Ixis; 01-18-2014, 03:49 PM.

Comment

OK, I gotta say, ever since the reincarnation reveal, this one's been increasingly entertaining and enjoyable. I lol'd a lot at the chicken and deity playing a board game... I dunno, that expression on the chicken's face...
                  Spoiler
                  Though I was somewhat disappointed to find out that he wasn't just an ordinary chicken, because an ordinary chicken playing a board game is hilarious... the reveal was also pretty great, lol

Comment

How did she become a reincarnation?

I don't like it,
                    Now he'll end up having a hard time chosing to remain a fox or a god..

Comment

She swallowed the orb as a baby. Or, rather, she was fed the orb.

But, that was the set-up from the start. "Will the developing romance between the two make his resolve waver and stop him from wanting to become a god?!" His feelings toward her have always been the main factor.

Comment

true... true....

Comment

Oh man, this series keeps getting more and more entertaining. Especially considering that the whole reincarnation process actually didn't go how it was supposed to... oh, boy. And So-Yoon continues to be awesome.

Comment

Are you serious? Raws is already up to chapter 208 and you guys are still in 79... Lazy ones, i'm gonna take this project from you and show how to do it properly.
                            Last edited by Kusunoki; 01-15-2016, 11:23 AM. Reason: No swearing on the forums. There are underage kids here.

Comment

1. We release at least 2 chapters of the projects we do every. single. day. We are hardly lazy.
                              2. We may be slow, but our releases are always HQ.
                              3. Unlike some people, most of us actually do have a life outside the internet. We don't sit in front of our computer all day. We go to school, we work. And we don't get paid for what we do here. We have no obligation to meet your needs. You ain't our boss, man.
                              4. You don't seem to understand the name of our group. We are Easy Going. We don't pressure our staff to work at a pace they can't handle.
                              5. Excuse you for being a project-stealing arse.
                              Last edited by Kusunoki; 01-15-2016, 11:58 AM.
                              [CENTER][SIZE=2][RIGHT][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman][I]あの日交わした約束の空は色褪せない
                              [/I][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman][I]The sky under which we shared a promise that day will never fade away[/I][/FONT][/COLOR][/RIGHT]
                              [/SIZE][/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                              X