Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amatsuki Bonus Booklets

Hello!
    I own all the bonus booklets (except for the drama CDs) for the volumes and I'd love to see them translated.
    I'm willing to scan, clean, and typeset if the team was OK with that, and if there was someone on the Amatsuki team willing to translate!
    If not, I'd be happy to donate the scans to the team.

Please let me know if there's anything we can do as I love this series with all my heart!

Hi, sorry for the lack of answers!

Some people are on vacation so we haven't discussed it thoroughly yet, but as the translator for the series I'm definitely interested. I got the bonus booklet for the last volume, but I had no idea there were more...

Comment

Originally posted by Schawlow View Post
      Hi, sorry for the lack of answers!

Some people are on vacation so we haven't discussed it thoroughly yet, but as the translator for the series I'm definitely interested. I got the bonus booklet for the last volume, but I had no idea there were more...
      Glad to hear you're interested! Right now I only have the 100th chapter celebration booklet completely scanned (a special bonus story centered around Bonten, Tsuyukusa & Byakuroku) but I'm slowly chugging along... most of them are stapled together so easy to flatten and scan, whilst others are thicker and glue bound. Makes it harder and slower to scan them but I love the series so much I'm determind to push through!

If its easier to contact me elsewhere, I did join the discord as ncpa. I was just worried my request would get eaten✌
      Last edited by tsuyukki; 08-27-2019, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X