Announcement

Collapse

EGScans Logo Contest

EGS’s logo contest is currently in progress! Click for details.
See more
See less

Dead Sorcerer's City / Downloads and Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so glad you guys picked up DSC~ I love it~~ I love it~~ All of Team Getname's stuff is awesome. Although it's only one half of Team Getname... lol Anyway, all of the MCs have bad personalities, which is the best. But even better is that the MAIN MC is a 40~ year old guy~?! (✿ ♥‿♥) I LOVE ME SOME OLDER GUYS!!! SEE, YOU DON'T NEED TO HAVE A 13 YEAR OLD HERO TO HAVE A GOOD STORY, JERKS!!! (ノಥДಥ)ノ◜◝┻━┻ *yelling at no one*

Well, beyond that, it's also interesting and the art is really nice. And I'll definitely make Kim Hyun-Wook my bride!! ( ≧Д≦)
    Last edited by Ixis; 03-02-2014, 04:00 PM. Reason: let's edit an error months later

Comment

I usually don't have much to say because there isn't much to say besides "THIS WEBTOON IS FXXING AWESOME" but, in the case of chapter 76, I actually said "HOLY SHIT" out loud at the end when the explosion took place. Σ(゜ロ゜;)

Comment

Ugh, god, it's like it gets better with every chapter. Or is it that every chapter is just equally as awesome? I can't stand it!! I WANT IT ALL INSERTED DIRECTLY INTO MY VEINS
        (ノಥДಥ)ノ ◜◝ ┻━┻

Comment

Aw, in the latest chapter (86) there is a QR code in the end, once scanned it goes to a website. It seems like it's about the game they were talking about in the same chapter. But it's all in Korean !!!!

Can a nice soul speaking korean translate wagely what's it about? Cause I went as far as I could and there were some kind of choice between 1 or 2. I clicked on 1 and that was it, I couldn't get more far than that ...
          help please

Comment

i'm not sure about how nice my soul is, and the most i can do myself is to type the hangul into google translate
            wait, what?

Comment

I can guarantee your soul is at least 80% nice( ̄ー ̄)/

Comment

This series is no good for my shipping heart. Pretty sure I ship like 6 pairings in this series now. (YES THEY ARE ALL BL ʘ皿ʘ)

EDIT: Ahahahah I'd have made another post but it's actually relevant to this one.

When the line "Someone wants me bad" came up -- ( *´艸`)

And then when he followed it up with it better be a hot chick... ahahaha, so it was meant to be taken in that way?!?! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Sorry, Hyun-Wook, but the only ones who want you are a bunch of hot guys. (・∀・)
                Last edited by Ixis; 06-28-2014, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X