Announcement

Collapse

EGScans Logo Contest

EGS’s logo contest is currently in progress! Click for details.
See more
See less

Gunka no Baltzar / Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ken View Post
    Are you the reason this manga got 2 release in December?

Thanks for the hard work, this goes out to the whole team working on this managa.
    as the one who works on Gunka the longest as both CL and QC, i find this offending T_T
    if you want more chapters, join the team and help!
    your crazy cleaner~
    the project finisher!

Goals for this year-
    1)Finish Amatsuki 137/154
    2)Finish Embalming 38/58

Help make it come true! ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Ell View Post
      as the one who works on Gunka the longest as both CL and QC, i find this offending T_T
      I just started reading this manga in Dec, I didn't mean to hurt any feelings just new around here and wanted to let you guys know that you are doing a great job.

I'm sure I have read a few of your translated works and cleans over the past few years, Thank-you Ell for your hard work.

Comment

Originally posted by Ell View Post
        Poor Ell
        Don't worry i appreciate your effort on working on gunka.
        Spoiler
        "When Life is gone full retard, you can only go with it.
        If you start going against it and you're going half retard, you're fxcking done for."

Comment

lol guys that is not it >///<
          it is because I have a full team now that we can work on it <3
          and saying thanks should be to all of them <3
          your crazy cleaner~
          the project finisher!

Goals for this year-
          1)Finish Amatsuki 137/154
          2)Finish Embalming 38/58

Help make it come true! ^^

Comment

I'm happy our readers care about Gunka... but as Ell said, if you feel thankful, please direct your gratitude to the entire team working on this project, because every member is indispensable and all their effort should be appreciated.

And Ell-chan don't feel sad Ell-chan DAISUKI <3
            [CENTER][SIZE=2][RIGHT][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman][I]あの日交わした約束の空は色褪せない
            [/I][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman][I]The sky under which we shared a promise that day will never fade away[/I][/FONT][/COLOR][/RIGHT]
            [/SIZE][/CENTER]

Comment

Hey, there's a new chapter! Two, even. Thanks for the hard work.

By the way, does your translator do Korean manwha too? The new transliteration for Holbaek has that oriental feel to it.

Comment

Nope. Rena-chan only does JTL. And we're just following what we see in the raws. The country is actually called Holbaek, so that's what we're going with. But yeah we've also discussed how it sounded so much like Korean among the staff lol
                [CENTER][SIZE=2][RIGHT][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman][I]あの日交わした約束の空は色褪せない
                [/I][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman][I]The sky under which we shared a promise that day will never fade away[/I][/FONT][/COLOR][/RIGHT]
                [/SIZE][/CENTER]

Comment

OH oh oh oh oh! I've been wanting to post on this thread for a while now! This is, like my current favorite manga (that's still ongoing). It's sooooooooooooooooooooo freaking good. Thank you guys so much for picking this up. Like, seriously! You people are freaking amazing. *squees and runs in circles*

Comment

Working...
                  X