Announcement

Collapse

EGScans Logo Contest

EGS’s logo contest is currently in progress! Click for details.
See more
See less

TAL / Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I want to see is Jin owning.That and how cool he is doing it all . btw this manga reminds me of Nurarihyon no Mago.

Comment

this manga is hilarious
      wait, what?

Comment

I wonder when the new chapters will be released. This manwha is soo funny and good

Comment

It's been a while since the last release. I wonder if there is a problem.

Comment

TAL season 1 Ends with chapter 94

The author is taking a break to prepare for season 2 :)
            :ShinWoo_Blush:Franky_Mad:Takeo_huh:Tao_laugh:Rai_Tea:Crombel_Smirk:Franky_Cleans:Ikhan_Teary_eyes

Comment

What does the book say on chapter 14 page 34?

Comment

it been a very long break for the auther

Comment

....Yes it has. i'm wondering when they're going to release again. q.q

Comment

I was really worried when the author took such a long break, but I'm so relieved that it's returned!! \(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥ This story is really hilarious, and, since it was on such a long hiatus I decided to re-read it (again...) to freshen up, and it was still just as funny. I'm really interested in the mysteries surrounding Ei-Mae and eagerly await his 'arc' (งಠ_ಠ)ง

EDIT: ALSO THANKS A LOT FOR WORKING ON THIS SERIES GUISE!! (งಠ_ಠ)ง
                    Last edited by Ixis; 01-18-2014, 03:13 PM.

Comment

• Though I still love this series, does anyone know what's happened with the art? It was kind of derpy at the start but the author quickly improved, but after the hiatus it seems like it's regressed. Did he/she have an injury/illness?

Comment

• Woah, this suddenly got grimdark as FXXX.

Comment

Working...
                        X