This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a question!
    >what image format do you use and/or accept? Because I work with Paint(dot)NET, and its img format with layers is (dot)pdn, So I dunno if it is compatible with the software you guys usually use...

Edit: Whoops! I am deeply sorry!!!! I missed this important detail, and gave the incorrect info! >_< I am deeply, deeply sorry! But the image format for Paint.NET is pdn, and it cannot save as psd! The formats it can support, aside of bmp, jpeg, gir, bmp, png, are: pdn, tif, tiff, tga, and dds.
    Also I would like to say that: currently I do not have Photoshop or illustrator installed, nor have any experience using both.

-Once again, I am deeply sorry, but on behalf, Thank you!
    Last edited by NekoXrebellion; 05-16-2015, 05:44 AM. Reason: Whoops!
    "Are the sea birds the only
    ones happy to see me
    on this beautiful summer night?" óR-Type Final

Comment

Yes, please save your cleans as .psd files. ^.^
      sigpic

Comment

Question:
        I'm a student living with my family of four and we only have one computer with photoshop in it. I can't always help out. Am I still allowed to apply and is this a job that I'm able to do at home?

P.S. Your example link is broken.
        Last edited by drgonlance36; 05-21-2015, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by drgonlance36 View Post
          Question:
          I'm a student living with my family of four and we only have one computer with photoshop in it. I can't always help out. Am I still allowed to apply and is this a job that I'm able to do at home?

P.S. Your example link is broken.
          We do expect some consistency in regards to when a job is to be completed. There is some leeway in that depending on how fast the rest of the team is and how often the release schedule is per project.

If you have a computer/laptop with Photoshop or any other software that can save in PSD layers, you can work on any computer/laptop. On average, a chapter clean will be anywhere from 2-4 hours per chapter depending on the level of redraw required. So if you think you can devote that much time in one week, then feel free to apply.

Comment

sent in test in Email *hopes*
            Last edited by Ryuuchi; 09-27-2015, 10:21 PM.

Comment

I'm interested in cleaning for the Song of the Long March. Should I be taking the greyscale test or the webtoon one?
              (I have experience in cleaning webtoons, what would you like in a sample?)

Comment

Song of the Long March is greyscale so just take the greyscale test. But do feel free to take the webtoon test too if you feel confident. It'll open up more options for you when you select your project(s). Or if you are absolutely sure you won't ever work on anything else other than SOTLM, then just the greyscale test will do.
                [CENTER][SIZE=2][RIGHT][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman][I]あの日交わした約束の空は色褪せない
                [/I][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman][I]The sky under which we shared a promise that day will never fade away[/I][/FONT][/COLOR][/RIGHT]
                [/SIZE][/CENTER]

Comment

Projects with CL vacancy:
                  • Ayeshah's Secret
                  • Black Joke
                  • Divine Bells
                  • Donten ni Warau Gaiden
                  • Feng Shen Ji 3
                  • Gepetto
                  • Kyou Kara Hitman
                  • Psychometrer
                  • Song of the Long March
                  • trash.
                  • The Weirdo
                  • We On
                  • Yamikin
                  Last edited by Kusunoki; 02-18-2016, 03:28 PM.
                  [CENTER][SIZE=2][RIGHT][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman][I]あの日交わした約束の空は色褪せない
                  [/I][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman][I]The sky under which we shared a promise that day will never fade away[/I][/FONT][/COLOR][/RIGHT]
                  [/SIZE][/CENTER]

Comment

honestly SotLm is more like Webtoon, jsut because it is black and white doesnt change that. though there are SFXs.
                    [IMG]http://i.minus.com/ip2Kljrdonys5.png[/IMG][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Closing application till current trial staff get through their trial period.
                      [/SIZE][/CENTER]

Comment

Opening CL application again.

Projects with CL vacancy:
                        • Donten ni Warau Gaiden
                        • Embalming - Another Tale of Frankenstein
                        • Fukushuu Kyoushitsu - Revenge Classroom
                        • Hitogatana
                        • Pochi Kuro
                        • Renai Kaidan Sayoko-san
                        • Samurai Ragazzi
                        • trash.
                        Last edited by Kusunoki; 05-28-2016, 04:17 PM.
                        [/SIZE][/CENTER]

Comment

Question:
                          Hi! I am doing the test right now, but when I resize the page height to 1200 px it always looks wonky and squashed... Am I doing something wrong? Do we need to change the page width or is it normal? Thanks! :D

Comment

Only B/W pages are to be resized...
                            your crazy cleaner~
                            the project finisher!

Goals for this year-
                            1)Finish Amatsuki 137/154
                            2)Finish Embalming 38/58

Help make it come true! ^^

Comment

Hm... But I am doing the B/W pages?

Comment

Oops! Sorry! I think I solved it! I was dumb and didn't check the constrain proportions box!

Comment

Working...
                                X