Announcement

Collapse

EGScans Logo Contest

EGS’s logo contest is currently in progress! Click for details.
See more
See less

Typesetters [OPEN]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello. I wanted to apply but during the test there was a problem in understanding the meaning of "ST:........." and where to paste the following text into the . .psd. Shld i send it without the "ST" or should i learn abt it first?
    Last edited by NekroDarkmoon; 07-04-2015, 10:49 PM.
    Spoiler

Ts'ing:

[Perm Projects]
    --> Amatsuki
    --> Haken no Kouki Altina
    --> Kyou Kara Hitman

[Temp Projects]

--> Anything and Everything
    Spoiler
    Spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by NekroDarkmoon View Post
      Hello. I wanted to apply but during the test there was a problem in understanding the meaning of "ST:........." and where to paste the following text into the . .psd. Shld i send it without the "ST" or should i learn abt it first?
      ST means "small text" and it's usually somewhere on the panel outside the bubble. You should check the raws to see where exactly that ST is. Checking the raws is very easy - there should be two layers in photoshop. The top one, which you see, is the cleaned layer and underneath it is the raw layer.
      [CENTER]CL projects: Haken no Kouki Altina, TAL
      [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by catnip View Post
        ST means "small text" and it's usually somewhere on the panel outside the bubble. You should check the raws to see where exactly that ST is. Checking the raws is very easy - there should be two layers in photoshop. The top one, which you see, is the cleaned layer and underneath it is the raw layer.

Thank you
        Spoiler

Ts'ing:

[Perm Projects]
        --> Amatsuki
        --> Haken no Kouki Altina
        --> Kyou Kara Hitman

[Temp Projects]

--> Anything and Everything
        Spoiler
        Spoiler

Comment

Temporarily closing this position until the latest trials are completed.

Comment

Originally posted by BackLash View Post
            Temporarily closing this position until the latest trials are completed.

So when is this position going to be open again ??

Comment

we will reopen when there's a need for more typesetters
              stay tuned~ ;)
              wait, what?

Comment

Reopening TS position.

Projects with TS vacancy:
                • Aku no Kyouten
                • Choujin Gakuen
                • Embalming - Another Tale of Frankenstein
                • Gunjou Senki
                • Gunka no Baltzar
                • Killer
                • Renai Kaidan Sayoko-san
                • Shihou Sekai no Ou
                • Stravaganza - Isai no Hime
                • trash.
                • Yongbi the Invincible
                [CENTER][SIZE=2][RIGHT][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman][I]あの日交わした約束の空は色褪せない
                [/I][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman][I]The sky under which we shared a promise that day will never fade away[/I][/FONT][/COLOR][/RIGHT]
                [/SIZE][/CENTER]

Comment

Closing TS position until more scripts are available for typesetting.
                  [CENTER][SIZE=2][RIGHT][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman][I]あの日交わした約束の空は色褪せない
                  [/I][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman][I]The sky under which we shared a promise that day will never fade away[/I][/FONT][/COLOR][/RIGHT]
                  [/SIZE][/CENTER]

Comment

Hi, I'm former typesetter here in EGS. Am I allowed to re-apply for the same position?

Comment

Former staff (who weren't kicked out) don't need to reapply. You can join us again anytime. Do send me a PM and tell me when you were staff, for how long, and what project(s) you used to work on.
                      [/SIZE][/CENTER]

Comment

Do you know when you will be opening TS again?

Comment

Hard to say. We do need typesetters for several projects, but those projects are awaiting scripts so even if we recruit new typesetters, they won't have anything to do.
                          [/SIZE][/CENTER]

Comment

okay then thank you!

Comment

Hello there! I'm totally up for the typesetting position, and I've done its test. Just waiting for the recruitment to open.
                              Last edited by Asuran; 08-24-2016, 10:49 AM. Reason: Misspelling
                              My life is fontabulous!

Comment

looks like it is open again~
                                wait, what?

Comment

Working...
                                X