Thread: Contestant [Cat-chan]

Crazy Noblesse fangirl
    Now, for the very first time (in DVD and VHS... no, kidding) in England!

Cool Contestant [Cat-chan]

There I am too! Hope you like it despite my obvious trampling of lines...
    Title: Shit just got real
    Spoiler

GAAH! Internet ate half of my picture quality! know of any site that doesn't butcher the jpg's?

I wanted it to be different from the first two entries, guess it's a success?
    Last edited by Cat-chan; 03-05-2015 at 05:36 PM. Reason: image change
    winding down

that's... such a crazy approach!! i love the skin colour and the kinda non-human vibe she gives off good luck Cat-chan!
    Last edited by Syrelli; 03-05-2015 at 12:29 AM.
    "We will definitely live life without regrets. Someday we will set out to sea, and live life the way we want to. With more freedom than anyone else.”

Senior Member High Poster <3 Seira's Avatar
    Nice idea! To me your combination of colors and blurred lines settle a fantasy like setting conveyed by lights and shadows. Good luck!! ;)

Retired EGS Honorable member High Poster <3 mangafan's Avatar
    This idea is awesome Cat-chan! I love almost everything about it (including your obvious trampling of lines ^^) The lighting and the dynamic colors really make this stand out. The one thing that I think detracts from the piece are the tongues of flame emanating from her eyes. I'm not sure why, but I feel like they break the otherwise impenetrable curtain of darkness that begins at her hat, and i feel like a subtle glow from under the brim would preserve that better. Just my opinion though. Fantastic work!

Crazy Noblesse fangirl
    @Syrelly: Crazy? Yup, you've got me figured alright! Thanks it was the point.

@Seira:Thanks ^^ I actually put the lights and shades (and flammes) on top of the lines, that's why it got so blurred, and since it's the part that took me the longest to draw, I'm really glad you approve!

@mangafan:yeah! all the praises! *makes a coat out of them* Maybe I should put her eyes in embers instead of flames, like I did for the bullets at her belt? Or I should reduce the leaching of the flames, limit it to the underside of the brim... And reduce the glow of the hidden eye...
    winding down

EG staff
    The Divine
    shit just got real lol

mmm i think the eyes are a bit weird but i love the rest of it ^^ it got a Sci-Fi feel to it >///<
    your crazy cleaner~
    the project finisher!

Goals for this year-
    1)Finish Amatsuki 137/154
    2)Finish Embalming 38/58

Help make it come true! ^^

Crazy Noblesse fangirl
    ^^ I changed it! Though eyes might be even weirder now... goal was to make them disturbing, anyway
    winding down

Retired EGS Honorable member High Poster <3 mangafan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat-chan View Post
    @mangafan:yeah! all the praises! *makes a coat out of them* Maybe I should put her eyes in embers instead of flames, like I did for the bullets at her belt? Or I should reduce the leaching of the flames, limit it to the underside of the brim... And reduce the glow of the hidden eye...
    I like it a lot more now, with less exposed flame. Weird is good