Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: Dark Mage / Discussion

Leecher Leecher
    I want more)))

you say "the cleaning is slowing down the releases."

so I want help in clean to releas Dark Mage every day!!!

This manga so cool and she was completely out(full out), so why we lose time and translating it once a week?

if you don't want do it I ask you give me bad scans and translate and i will clean and use your translate in translating on my native lang - rus.(if its posible)

do not be offended if I write something wrong or something else, I just Russian.

ААААААА хочу быстрее мангу увидеть!!! Полностью!!!

"Darkstas we have a cleaner for Dark Mage"
    I dont want be head (MAIN) cleaner I will clean and send him and he will say nice clean or not. I want help you to relise this manga fastest.
    Last edited by DarkStas; 03-14-2012 at 07:18 PM.

DarkStas u need calm down , even i who love dark mage think they are already pretty fast with it.

Leecher Leecher
    Manga really ends at 6 the volume?
    and this is the final end-in-law she did not come out?
    but she (just believe) is not over ... how so?

манга действительно заканчивается на 6 томе?
    и это окончательный конец, тесть она больше не выходит?

Retired EGS Honorable member Claudia's Avatar
    DarkStas stop being annoying ~ we will announce at what volume dark mage ends soon enough.

And keep in mind this is an english forum write only english please. Also... This is your second warning. There wont be a 3rd.
    :ShinWoo_Blush:Franky_Mad:Takeo_huh:Tao_laugh:Rai_Tea:Crombel_Smirk:Franky_Cleans:Ikhan_Teary_eyes

Retired EGS Honorable member Xephia's Avatar
    Ch18, p20: the text in 2 bubbles in the bottom panel belong as ST in the middle right panel; and the text in the bottom panel was omitted altogether.

Retired EGS Honorable member Claudia's Avatar
    Fixed xephia ~ty for pointed it out
    :ShinWoo_Blush:Franky_Mad:Takeo_huh:Tao_laugh:Rai_Tea:Crombel_Smirk:Franky_Cleans:Ikhan_Teary_eyes

alsana

read the novel

i read the novel - whole 15 volumes . if you want to know what will happen in the future look at your own risk. i don't know why i even bother. i guess it is because everyone here desperate

Spoiler

Damon will start to learn magic from Doyle guy. they will have really close relationship. and here I say this novel's real bad guy Verekis guy. others just gets along with him. Verekis red dragon that mentioned in the manhwa. Doman will become 3 circle mage in just 1 year time. His weapon of choice will be magic missiles. Air missiles. His master will make him a gauntlet with wizards cane or something inside it thus he will be able to use magic. And there will be big war that he and his master going now. in that war army of whole truvania will fight against dragon and orcs. Verekis will destroy much of the army. Damon's master will save him but as result of that he will die. We will learn his master's past. It is really sad.
    Damon will be one of few survivors of the war. And after that there will be huge massive gigantic romence. He will met saint woman. Daphne. she is beauty and blind. umm sorry that was wrong. she only sees real form of things. she has minds eye - third eye whatever you call it. she will like him too despite being ugliest and shitty man around. Remember in manhwa Verekis said i will start to get desperate too etc. and manhwa showed cottage and a women with cape head. that was Daphne the saint. virgin they say she is berejael's( god) saint. After greatest loss at war Sergei guy (prime minister) 's plans revealed. sergei sacrificed whole army knowing they will get destroyed only to buy time. His plan is using saint , begging mercy from god. for that they had to go holy land place in the north. Sergei's only chance to save humanity in truvania is begging god to stop-punish dragons.
    uff tired of writing i will go on later. no time.

Note: for rest look at mangafox forum
    Last edited by alsana; 03-28-2012 at 10:58 PM.

Newbie Newbie
    Waiting is essential part of life.

We wait to be born and we wait for our death.

So it be with Dark Mage.

I don't know if someone from editors will read this.
    Why chapters 2, 3 and 4 have untranslated titles?
    And could someone post to me titles of each Volumes?
    I'm like Detective Monk and each folder for Volume and Chapter must have proper NAME.
    ^_^
    Help PLEASE
    Last edited by lachmanpiotr; 04-02-2012 at 07:09 AM. Reason: Two posts, one after nother

Newbie Newbie
    Thanks for the chapter :)