Page 3 of 359 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you rather...?

lillia24

Re: Would you rather...?

hmm...very tough...very tough...I guess I'll have to go with since I'd be able to get away with anything!

would you rather laugh like this or laugh like this

Belladonna

That is also tough cuz one seems loud and thus embarassing and the other looks perverted and thus embarassing.
    I guess cuz I don't wanna look like I perv when I laugh.

Would you rather have tons of stress or be lonely?

lillia24

be lonely...at least I'd try to be lonely...but my other crazy self will come out so you could say that i'm never alone...

would you rather be surrounded by stinky apes that smell like rotten eggs and all that other stuff that stink or be surrounded by people who smell so strongly of perfume that you think you might die?

Belladonna

You are soooo cruel!! Each is a nightmare for the nose

I say A cuz they may smell like that but maybe its a light scent, so if I keep my distance I'll be ok

Would you rather have to see a guy's butt crack, or a guy in a thong? (so nasty )

lillia24

well, i'd have to go with butt crack. at least that isn't as extreme as a thong wearing guy

would you rather be a rich genius known worldwide and never left alone or just a nobody and is always alone?

Belladonna

A. I'll pay people to keep people away

Would you rather
    A. Live a completely normal uneventful boring life
    B. Go through a living nightmare and a long series of trials but then you get to experience a fairytale like life after that filled with adventure and happiness

lillia24

B...more exciting

would you rather go to sleep right now and not be tired or stay up, have fun, and be tired the next day?

Belladonna

Stay up, cuz that's what I do

Would you rather:
    Skydive or swim with sharks?

lillia24

hmm...skydive with sharks! awesome!

would you rather skydive into a tank of piranhas or swim with a pool of sharks?

Belladonna

Swim in a pool of sharks, they may leave me alone if I don't bleed or draw their attention and I don't like heights.

I wish that diet drinks didn't have an after taste for the sake of the people who drink them.