Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: New Forum bugs / suggestions / fixes

Ok now you can pm for sure.
    Yay signature!!

(i was never good with signatures :/)

Pocky
    Two questions:
    1) in the quick reply, is it possible to see all the smilies? because I can only see them when in 'go advanced'-mode, but that needs one more click : / (yeah, I know, I'm lazy) or can you make the 'reply to thread' button go into advanced mode immediately?
    if it's too much of a bother, sorryˇˇ"
    2) about tags. what about a spoiler tag? i mean, i don't mean we have to use it for spoilers (i know you don't like them), but there're a few instances when you can use it to hide part of your post (e. g. you quote a long poem, for example, but not everybody wants to see it or sg like that). you know, it hides, then you click on it, it shows. then another click, it hides it again.

These are just ideas, if it's not much of a bother and you think they're useful, then I'd be glad to see these, but if not, I'm okay with that, too : )
    Just Nic asked about tags and I suddenly remembered the spoiler one : )

Thank you very much :D

And yeah, I second Spoiler Tags. ^^
    Last edited by Blame; 06-24-2011 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocky View Post
    Two questions:
    1) in the quick reply, is it possible to see all the smilies? because I can only see them when in 'go advanced'-mode, but that needs one more click : / (yeah, I know, I'm lazy) or can you make the 'reply to thread' button go into advanced mode immediately?
    if it's too much of a bother, sorryˇˇ"
    2) about tags. what about a spoiler tag? i mean, i don't mean we have to use it for spoilers (i know you don't like them), but there're a few instances when you can use it to hide part of your post (e. g. you quote a long poem, for example, but not everybody wants to see it or sg like that). you know, it hides, then you click on it, it shows. then another click, it hides it again.

These are just ideas, if it's not much of a bother and you think they're useful, then I'd be glad to see these, but if not, I'm okay with that, too : )
    Just Nic asked about tags and I suddenly remembered the spoiler one : )
    For 1) i dont know i should ask claudia and nic about that now as for 2) you can put spoiler tag already if you type "[_spoiler_] [/_spoiler_]" (without the _ ) and your msg inside it will come out in a spoiler window like this
    Spoiler
    spoiler

As for where can you find it well hm this is another thing ill have to talk with claudia and nic so hang in there! :)
    Yay signature!!

(i was never good with signatures :/)

Pocky
    Oh, wow, thanks : D

Spoiler
    Oh, I see. Just wanted to try it out xD Thanks : D

Suggestion:
    The mascot or the EGS logo to link to the EGS website? Cuz in the old forum, I do it that way. xD I'm too lazy to remove the "/forum" in the address bar. xD

EGS Staff
    The Divine
    Quote Originally Posted by Blame View Post
    Suggestion:
    The mascot or the EGS logo to link to the EGS website? Cuz in the old forum, I do it that way. xD I'm too lazy to remove the "/forum" in the address bar. xD
    Haha, didn't have time to look into that yet. Barely finished moving in, ate, watched some TV and then set up my PC XD. I loved that addition on the old forum. Took me 3 damn days to figure it out but so much worth the trouble. I'll see what I can do once I have some free time! ^_^
    *sigh* Lemme get my TI-83+ ...WTF!? Piece of trash!!*throws it away*~Rodri316 during his proof of why -4^2=16

Oh, you can never mind this one now. There is a Homepage tab up there, haven't seen it until now. xD

EGS Staff
    The Divine
    I wonder if anyone noticed the bookmarking change I just introduced...
    *sigh* Lemme get my TI-83+ ...WTF!? Piece of trash!!*throws it away*~Rodri316 during his proof of why -4^2=16

arken-skye
    all the smilies have vanished on my reply screen :O
    there's no onion-men left any more T_T
    nobody else seems to have this problem tho, so maybe it happened when i changed to full staff member?
    (can that happen? xD i suck at computer stuff ><)