Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
Results 71 to 80 of 80

Thread: New Forum bugs / suggestions / fixes

  1. #71
    Landlady of Hell Lyon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the shadows
    Posts
    1,484
    Quote Originally Posted by kinsugi View Post
    Suggestion: For those of use who like to view webtoon style, at the very bottom could you add a jump back to top of page so we can go to next chapter quickly? It's a drag having to slowly scroll all the way back to the TOP of a long webtoon chapter just to click for the next chapter... You have it in the forum but not on the webtoon reading page.

    Thanks and hugs to all for your hard work bringing us so much fabulous reading.
    Just click on the long page and it will go to the next chapter.
    [CENTER] [IMG]http://egscans.com/EGS_Recruitment_Tests/sigforMU.gif[/IMG]

    [/CENTER]
    [SPOILER] [/SPOILER]

  2. #72
    Senior Member High Poster <3 Seira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Page 175
    Posts
    5,261
    Although full editing mode is activated in my settings, I cannot see the editor anymore when I'm going to write a reply. Furthermore I can only send messages in basic formatting. I have tried to log in on two different devices and the same problem occurs. oO Has anyone else the same issue?

  3. #73
    Super Moderator
    SevenSeven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Chocolate Heaven
    Posts
    8,512
    I have the same problem as Seira.I cleared my browsing history and tossed my cookies; then restarted my internet. Still, the editor is not there. Also I had a problem with my password while logging back in. The password showed instead of the asterisks. The login failed and I had to log in again. The asterisks were there the second time.There is also a formatting issue. I keyed my text in several paragraphs and it all posted in one big block.
    Last edited by SevenSeven; 02-07-2015 at 10:36 PM.

  4. #74
    Retired EGS Honorable member High Poster <3 mangafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    8,942
    I also am experiencing these problems.

    Also when I try to edit posts, the forum redirects to an editing page instead of letting me stay in the thread-view as usual.

  5. #75
    Landlady of Hell Lyon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the shadows
    Posts
    1,484
    I have sent it all to our website magician. Please be patient until he can fix it.
    [CENTER] [IMG]http://egscans.com/EGS_Recruitment_Tests/sigforMU.gif[/IMG]

    [/CENTER]
    [SPOILER] [/SPOILER]

  6. #76
    Landlady of Hell Lyon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the shadows
    Posts
    1,484
    Quote Originally Posted by Seira View Post
    Although full editing mode is activated in my settings, I cannot see the editor anymore when I'm going to write a reply. Furthermore I can only send messages in basic formatting. I have tried to log in on two different devices and the same problem occurs. oO Has anyone else the same issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenSeven View Post
    I have the same problem as Seira.I cleared my browsing history and tossed my cookies; then restarted my internet. Still, the editor is not there. Also I had a problem with my password while logging back in. The password showed instead of the asterisks. The login failed and I had to log in again. The asterisks were there the second time.There is also a formatting issue. I keyed my text in several paragraphs and it all posted in one big block.
    Quote Originally Posted by mangafan View Post
    I also am experiencing these problems.

    Also when I try to edit posts, the forum redirects to an editing page instead of letting me stay in the thread-view as usual.
    All those problems should be fixed now. Let me know if they are not or if you find some new problems.
    [CENTER] [IMG]http://egscans.com/EGS_Recruitment_Tests/sigforMU.gif[/IMG]

    [/CENTER]
    [SPOILER] [/SPOILER]

  7. #77
    Super Moderator
    SevenSeven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Chocolate Heaven
    Posts
    8,512
    Everything seems to be working normally now.

    Thank you.

    The Website Magician is Awesome!

  8. #78
    Retired EGS Honorable member High Poster <3 mangafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    8,942
    It's all working for me as well!

    Thank you guys :)

  9. #79
    Senior Member High Poster <3 Seira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Page 175
    Posts
    5,261
    It's all working fine for me as well, thank you guys!
    Last edited by Seira; 02-08-2015 at 06:35 PM.

  10. #80
    Retired EGS Honorable member High Poster <3 mangafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    8,942
    I encounter a database error and get automatically logged out every couple minutes, even if I'm active
    Last edited by mangafan; 03-11-2015 at 06:57 PM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •