Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Your favorite non-anime shows?

Bibliophibian

Your favorite non-anime shows?

I poked around in the General section and couldn't find a thread like this, so I figured I'd start one. :3 (If there is one, and I just missed it, please don't hit me too hard. ;-; )

Like the title says, what are some of your favorite non-anime shows? It can be something that you just came across today and really liked, or something that you've watched so many times you can say the lines along with the characters.

Feel free to chat about the shows if you want, but for everyone else who follows the show (if the episode is recent) please mark spoilers (just typing *Spoilers* at the beginning will work) and, as always, remember to keep to the usual forum rules.

*Regular animated shows should be fine, but since there's already a section specifically for anime, let's not discuss it in this thread.*

As for me, I really love House and Regular Show. Now that House is on at 9pm instead of 8, I don't have to choose between the two when the new episodes come on every Monday, so I'm a pretty happy camper. ^^

I've also been watching the reboot of Thundercats, and I've been pretty surprised about how much I like it. I was expecting it to be kind of awful, but so far I haven't been disappointed with it.

Okay, your turn!
    Long post is long.
    Last edited by Bibliophibian; 10-11-2011 at 01:39 AM.

Retired EGS Honorable member Claudia's Avatar
    House
    The Big Bang Theory
    Monk

Are some of my favorites ^^
    :ShinWoo_Blush:Franky_Mad:Takeo_huh:Tao_laugh:Rai_Tea:Crombel_Smirk:Franky_Cleans:Ikhan_Teary_eyes

I used to :heart: House sooo much - but I've just lost that loving feeling for him these days!!
    My guilty please is NCIS & Criminal Minds
    I still haven't seen the Thunder Cats Reboot even i love them ill have to get on that 'cause i keep hearing good things!

From the recent shows I can say I really like how they've adapted game of thrones and true blood; also, damages is really a great show

Zimary
    Dexter
    House
    Psych
    Law & Order
    The Glades
    The Mentalist
    Doctor Who
    Eureka

and a bunch of others, but these ones are just off the top of my head.

Bibliophibian
    @kimanana: You definitely should~ Everyone looks at me kind of weird when I start talking about it being good, but I think it's at least worth checking out. ^^

@Perky: I totally forgot about Game of Thrones! I loved it, but now we don't get HBO at my house anymore. ;-; I'm also having a hard time finding all of the books in the stores here. The world just doesn't want me to enjoy it, I guess.

I love that there are other House fans here~ Not many of the people I know like it, so I always end up talking about the new episodes with just my boyfriend.

I also forgot to mention The Office in my original post. I haven't been keeping up with the new episodes though. >_>;

Senior Member Is Awesome tallrice's Avatar
    Game of Thrones, definitely. Other than that... not all that much.

... except Japanese dramas... (OpO)*drool*: Jin, Kekkon Dekinai Otoko, Ryomaden, Atsuhime, (Arwenicka's favourite:) Big Money... and more...

Senior Member We dig you! yossarianlives's Avatar
    The Office (US not UK!)
    Archer <333
    early House --it's gone too far now :(

I love Blackadder! I watched it over and over again at Uni

• Eureka
    • Top Chef
    • Sanctuary
    • Ninja Warrior

Bibliophibian
    I watch the US version of The Office too. :3 I saw a bit of the UK version, and it was alright, but I didn't like it as much. Maybe because I started the US version first or something.

Also, I completely forgot about it until last week when the new season started, but has anyone seen The Walking Dead? It's super good and it makes me sad that the seasons are so short. ;-;