Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: All Guides: Table of Contents and Guide Requests

Member We dig you!
    Hello, Kica. I am experiencing the same problem as well, which is quite baffling. I have no remedies at the moment, but I will keep investigating and come back with a proper answer. Please wait until then.

Member We dig you!
    Hello again, Kica. I have figured out what the problem was. Although I was registered (as an overseas foreigner), I did not verify myself. This can be easily done by accessing your personal information control panel...given that you known a bit of Korean.

Anyway, if you really want to see those +19 webtoons for whatever reason you may have, please ask tallrice for a guide.

Senior Member Is Awesome tallrice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kurosmith View Post
    Hello again, Kica. I have figured out what the problem was. Although I was registered (as an overseas foreigner), I did not verify myself. This can be easily done by accessing your personal information control panel...given that you known a bit of Korean.

Anyway, if you really want to see those +19 webtoons for whatever reason you may have, please ask tallrice for a guide.
    Eh, Kica did ask a guide... I need some help though, since I don't know what to do >_>

Can someone update me perhaps? And I might need screenshots (since I don't have a naver account and can't get one, since I don't own a cell phone)

Member We dig you!
    I've already did the verification, so I won't be able to capture any screenshots here...

Senior Member Is Awesome tallrice's Avatar
    Ah, I see... this is a pickle.

Do you have any idea what button Kica needs to press to find the verification page? Then maybe Kica could do some screenshots for us!

Member We dig you!
    Unfortunately, I only took one screenshot before the verification.

And if my memory serves me correct, the two prompt lines in the pop-up box should be for the passport number and file attachment.
    Last edited by kurosmith; 04-27-2012 at 12:52 AM.

Kica
    Hello guys, thank you for all the replies :) now I will try to do the verification and do some screenshots!

Kica
    So, first thing you need to log in and click on your name to the right of the home page

then it requires you to type your password

and after it will appear the image posted before from kurosmith, after clicking on the button, it will appear this

to write the passport number is the only way to do this? :( because I don't even have a passport and don't like to give my personal details T_T

Member We dig you!
    Kica, please send me the screenshots. I will see if there are any alternatives to passports.

Kica
    ops! sorry, I posted them in the previous message but I only noticed now that are missing o.o I will post them again :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kica View Post
    So, first thing you need to log in and click on your name to the right of the home page
    http://forum.egscans.com/attachment....1&d=1335708557

then it requires you to type your password
    http://forum.egscans.com/attachment....1&d=1335708567

and after it will appear the image posted before from kurosmith, after clicking on the button, it will appear this
    http://forum.egscans.com/attachment....1&d=1335708573
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1a.jpg 
Views:	276 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	5458   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	277 
Size:	11.9 KB 
ID:	5459   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	284 
Size:	10.3 KB 
ID:	5460