Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: contestant [baratha]

no idea why you have such bad idea about your work... i for one love it!

Especially like your second drawing
    ...The Chocolate Seeker...Keeper of The Chocolate Holy Grail...

Pocky my Ikernvér!
    Spoiler
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorn
    You are ALL cleaning...except for Pintu. She's elegant and doesn't make such mess when she eats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raingazer View Post
    I'm glad I'm a servant of Pintu-sama. *sniffs*
    Rain-chan... you will never forget you said this

sorry baratha that it took me so long to get back to you. i wasn't ignoring you. been out a lot doing birthday stuff for my son since having a hotel birthday sucks so we've been trying to give him the best possible. forgive me?
    since i still have an email with original message (bypassed your editing). i wouldn't mind commissioning you to do a piece if i remember in the future (i forget things...a lot). at the moment with our finances stretched thin due to the house, i wouldn't want to waste your time, supplies, and effort in making a piece and then not be able to pay you for it. it's happened to me before and i know the feeling of being told after i've done work and not get compensated for it. i really don't want to make you feel that way because it sucks. if you come back saying it would be a gift, i wouldn't feel right accepting it either. i'm willing to pay to help fellow artists. :)
    so if you remember (or i if can remember) in say 3-4 months (hoping finances settle down and be stable by then), contact me and we'll figure something out then.

Bara, I love how colorful your entries are, and how beautifully you draw flowers. The color choices and composition. Thumbs up! Also, that cute face of the girl with the blue flowers. I'm voting for you! =D

This place you call EGS....

Senior Member Is Awesome tallrice's Avatar
    They are all awesome! Wow! Nice work again Baratha~ Keep it up ^o^

bara, you're as lame as ever...\(OwO)/
    theres nothing wrong with your drawing (but your style/quality really go downward,eh), ur problem lies in that gloomannoying personality of yours. / ^ 3^)---V
    now i fully aware with your current work, you're really easily got influenced m9( ' <') =pthuu.

*runaway!

wet brush & cheap paper
    ~~~ should i finnish it, or should i not? ~~~
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0003.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	75.5 KB 
ID:	4687 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0004.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	76.0 KB 
ID:	4688

@ spirit : etoh,,, a mother(everytime i got the chance, i'll snatch neighbor baby boy ~cute~),,,
    eh, u saw it?~~~ well, it seems like i bribe u in some point of view,,, that's why i edited it...
    and dont worry, iam a kind of person who like tiptoeing in any celebration and giving gift,,,
    but since u and i have a certain same experience, lets see if next month ur wealth will be pouring like rain... and i will upgrade more so it'll not disappointed u, mum...
    my bad,,, there is nothing u did wrong, so there is nothing to forgive~~~

@ pintu : e, i like every each of my work, that is why i showed it......, i always look at it again&again before showing it,,, but then, after sometimes regret begin to arise... why i draw it that way,,, why i didnt use that color, why i made the expression or movement this way?... i should show everyone the better one = known as--->'one semester sickness'...

@ ileranerak : karen, dont compliment me... urs will be a waste on me,,, it is better if u enter the contest and make me succumb into darkness,,, and when i found light i'll kick u to my heart content,,, afterall, i got u on my list... but, i sincerely give my thanks to you ,,,,,

@ tallrice : thank you, thank you very much....

@ kebab : do you think i didnt aware of who ure? you seem cheerful and already run some havoc,,,,
    momi, is that your way of talking to your chief?
    Last edited by baratha; 03-04-2012 at 11:30 PM.

*dogeza M(=n=)M
    "chief, just let it loose~~~)* ^*)//;annoyed, you are being annoying"

*bara throw a clay knife
    *kebab lost some strands of her hair and cut her tanktop strap
    *kebab runaway

ah, i am going to applied you as a chef for my kebab sales +++++)o^-^o)+++++!

im voting for these definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by shein View Post
    im voting for these definitely.
    i second that if you made me some tek-wan ) o' w'o)*nyaaaa~~~~~~

Retired EGS Honorable member Claudia's Avatar
    Baratha the TAPAK DARA and KEMUNING are my favorites ^_^

:ShinWoo_Blush:Franky_Mad:Takeo_huh:Tao_laugh:Rai_Tea:Crombel_Smirk:Franky_Cleans:Ikhan_Teary_eyes