Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: contestant [baratha]

wet brush & cheap paper

contestant [baratha]

bucket monster s hereeeeee~~~
    means there'll be gloomy blabbering...
    i wonder if i could submit this one... cos rather than spring, it is weighing winter more,,, and rather than flower, it is jumping right to the vampire theme,,, i just upload it anyway :

Name:  thumb.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  28.4 KB
    i really appreciate ur comments or critiques on my work, thank you very much!!!
    Last edited by baratha; 03-03-2012 at 10:11 AM.

Senior Member Is Awesome tallrice's Avatar
    Very nice! I like them!

... And stop that ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ

Retired EGS Honorable member Claudia's Avatar
    They are lovely <3 cant wait to see them finished ^^
    :ShinWoo_Blush:Franky_Mad:Takeo_huh:Tao_laugh:Rai_Tea:Crombel_Smirk:Franky_Cleans:Ikhan_Teary_eyes

Wafflepudding
    kljsdflj sldjsf love your flowerssss ; u; <333
    so niceee *u*

Your flowers are beautiful! I epically fail at flowers. ^ ^'U

wet brush & cheap paper
    @tallrice : didnt i told u that i got bit confidence in traditional media (?) but the scanner kind of failed me... dont get annoyed please, or it will make my body tingling allover (switch on!),,, etoh,,, u want me to stop my submission? okey,,, (but dont ban me please...(becoz of me being annoying)gya!)...
    @claudia-sama : thank you very much,,, i'll upload three more finished work this weekend... (if paddy god did not get annoyed)

@wafflepudding : thank you, dear...(it is just i have some chance to observe my friend florist studio, so there i go!)

@miruku : thank you miruku... it is so coincident that i have some sketch of flowers from last month, there how i who as slow as snail able to finished it... and i also failed alot in automotive theme (i still trying hard to overcome it).
    and i work better with critiques than compliment...

*typo stutter
    Last edited by baratha; 03-04-2012 at 02:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by baratha View Post
    @tallrice : didnt i told u that i got bit confidence in traditional media (?) but the scanner kind of failed me... dont get annoyed please, or it will make my body tingling allover (switch on!),,, etoh,,, u want me to stop my submission? okey,,, (but dont ban me please...(becoz of me being annoying)kya!)...
    Hey! You know what I meant~ You should stop with that lack of confidence act m9(o.o) And I like the newly upped drawing ^o^)d

wet brush & cheap paper
    Quote Originally Posted by tallrice View Post
    Hey! You know what I meant~ You should stop with that lack of confidence act m9(o.o) And I like the newly upped drawing ^o^)d
    i'm not acting, sweetheart... it is a REAL lack of confident, i just very grateful that my beloved bossom buddies from painting & graphic art studio (or some of dude friends from graphic design department who used to be close) not yet to appear in this forum, if so... i'm totally doomed... (well, no one in my year beat me in pottery anyway!!!!huhahahahaha)

~key, i'll continue to upload the rest this weekend!!!

*typo stutter
    Last edited by baratha; 02-25-2012 at 08:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by baratha View Post
    i'm not acting, sweetheart... it is a re~~~al lack of confident, i just very grateful that my beloved bossom buddies from painting & graphic art studio (or some of dude friends from graphic design department who used to be close) not yet to appear in this forum, if so... i'm totally doomed... (well, no one beat me in pottery anyway!!!!huhahahahaha)

~key, i'll continue to upload the reat this weekend!!!
    You should send out a declaration of challenge to them! Tell them you'll beat them in the EGS contests~ (tallrice is now looking for ways to bring them over~)

sneaking over b/c of comment in my thread

Great work. Two my favs you have listed are pisangan and Bokor. I love traditional over digital honestly. Been a long time since I've done anything traditional art style. I only wish that prints were bigger than 4" x 6". I've been looking for art for our new house we're buying and Bokor would have looked nice on the wall if it was bigger.