Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: February Zodiac [Mooyi] "Nothing screams love like bloodstains"

February Zodiac [Mooyi] "Nothing screams love like bloodstains"

Lame title is lame xD Twisted idea is twisted.

Name:  chibiDONE.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  60.4 KB

Phew, finally got this done~ (The Frankenstein chibi took FOREVER, lol, but it was fun ouo).

Now that I'm looking at the finished product though... I could have sworn this idea was less creepy in my mind. Anyways, hope it's alright ^^

P.S. DE-LURKING FTW

P.P.S. Anyone wanna guess the sender?

Senior Member High Poster <3 Vdaz's Avatar
    I like it !

A Valentine card from Crombell !

I love the slippers too...
    Missing my incubus...

Senior Member Pure awesomeness! d1r31's Avatar
    @ Mooyi
    Very daring of you to come out of Lurkdom.
    Nice debut!
    Love the concept & the bunny slipper detail.
    (Could also be appropriate for Halloween!)

Aw, thanks for the kind words guys ^^ (+ I'm super happy you noticed the slippers~)

Oh, & Vdaz is right about the sender~

Crombell does have a thing for removing hearts, doesn't he? Adorable! I love the monocle.
    If one is lucky, a solitary fantasy can totally transform one million realities.
    --Maya Angelou

Is Awesome
    Ah, I love yours! It's cute (albeit, a bit creepy, too.) Makes me wish I did mine in color, but I'm way too lazy to put that much effort into it. Well done! And I didn't look it up, but you did the "F" in the same style as the webtoon handwriting, didn't you? Nice detail.
    Last edited by Vapor; 02-23-2012 at 11:33 PM.

A memorable quote by Dark Spear: "Slrrrrp."

@ Vapor

Not sure it's the exact same (don't try putting it side by side to compare lol) but I downloaded a font I thought looked relatively similar.

I really love yours too!! Hm... About colour... Doesn't it take about the same amount of time to shade? You did colour in that vest O.O (which I'm still astonished about because when I colour IRL, it ends up a mess). Also, I think your card is more plausible xD (Rael might really send something like that), whereas mine is bordering on pure crack ("bordering" because I am not sure just how insane Crombell is~)

Senior Member Is Awesome tallrice's Avatar
    Hehe, that is definitely freaky, but very nice. Very creative Mooyi

Is Awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooyi View Post
    I really love yours too!! Hm... About colour... Doesn't it take about the same amount of time to shade? You did colour in that vest O.O (which I'm still astonished about because when I colour IRL, it ends up a mess). Also, I think your card is more plausible xD (Rael might really send something like that), whereas mine is bordering on pure crack ("bordering" because I am not sure just how insane Crombell is~)
    Actually, no. Mine only took an hour or two. I did it in ink so it wouldn't smear and did the lighter shading with a few grey markers. Once I'm happy with the outline, it's easy going. Coloring takes effort. Did you do yours with a drawing tablet and a computer program?

A bit random, but I like how you spell colour with the traditional spelling.

-Vapor

A memorable quote by Dark Spear: "Slrrrrp."

dgsrhg

Actually, no. Mine only took an hour or two. I did it in ink so it wouldn't smear and did the lighter shading with a few grey markers. Once I'm happy with the outline, it's easy going. Coloring takes effort. Did you do yours with a drawing tablet and a computer program?

A bit random, but I like how you spell colour with the traditional spelling.

-Vapor
    Oh, I see. Urm, I drew + coloured the chibi with GIMP (free drawing software). I wish I had a tablet ;A; Sadly, I cannot afford one... Yet. But someday...! xD

... Ah, the "colour", haha, I'm shocked that you caught that! I'm Canadian so... that's actually the official spelling for us xP