Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: February Zodiac [Mooyi] "Nothing screams love like bloodstains"

Is Awesome
    Haha, I kind of want one, too! I'd buy one, but I know I'd mess around with it for a few hours then toss it in a corner never to be played with again. Maybe if I actually enjoyed art a bit more, but I can't quite bring myself to pay for something I just curious about.

Sigh~ I'm frugal.

Ah, you lucky Canadian, you! With your fancy spellings!

A memorable quote by Dark Spear: "Slrrrrp."

Haha, to be honest, that's probably what would happen to me as well ewe, because I'm so used to drawing with the mouse now. Still, one can dream~~

Also, I just noticed your location says... Alternate Dimension? (o.0) lol, I wonder which dimension that would be. Couldn't possibly be the Noblesse one... Could it?

Is Awesome
    Oh! Brilliant! I should have thought of that. It's a reference to an anime called "Princess, Princess" about cross-dressers at a boy's school. One of the kids makes a joke about an alternate dimension, but another kid points out that the background is outer space. It sounds kind of weird explaining it, though. I'm actually American.

A memorable quote by Dark Spear: "Slrrrrp."

Is Awesome
    If I would get a letter like that, I would change my name, leave the country and hide in some secluded space ... well, Frankenstein is a bit tougher than me, I think
    Really like the Chibi-Franky ... and nice heart ... were-wolves?

Can't say for sure. Haven't really decided who/what it belongs to @.@ Imagine Crombel walking around in his lab trying to pick out the perfect heart to send... ewe Apologies for my weirdness, I have a way of finding creepy things cute.