Thread: Alpha Male Candidate Platforms and Schedule of Events {April 2012}

Super Moderator

Alpha Male Candidate Platforms and Schedule of Events {April 2012}

Schedule for the Current AM War:

March 1, 2012 through March 14, 2012 : War Preparation

During this time the AM candidates will present their platforms*, prepare their banners**, choose campaign managers and/or spokes persons***, etc.

*The platform is a statement of the candidates intent to compete for the AM title, why they believe that they are the best person for the position, etc.

**Candidates may choose to make their banners themselves or ask someone else to make them. SPEAK has agreed to make banners for those who request in their HQ thread. (there may be a fee for this service). All banners are to be submitted to the Banner Keeper who will save them and release them with all the other banners on the first day of the campaign.

***Campaign managers, Spokes persons, etc are optional.

March 15, 2012 through March 28, 2012 : Campaign

During this time the AM candidates will make contacts with other Noblesse Fans and ask them to support them and to wear their banner*. The candidates may also participate in banter, mud slinging, interviews, debates, and other war/campaign related activities in the AM War Thread.

*Banners can be acquired from the AM Banner Thread in the Noblesse Games forum or from the Banner Keeper. These should become available on the first day of the campaign.

March 31, 2012 through April 7, 2012 : Voting

A poll/voting thread will be posted in the Alpha Male War Arena
    Those who wish may vote anonymously in the poll.

Supporters who wish to have their banner’s counted must also post in the thread.

Supporters who have “special sig banners” that they received as prizes as winners of other contests and who don’t want to replace their prize banners with the AM banner may display the AM banner in their post instead of their sig. All other supporters should have the banner in their sig. Exceptions will also be made for those who are competing in the March Zodiac Signature Contest.

Pleas for “special” cases can be made to the AMC, via VM, PM, or posting in the AMC HQ.

-----------------------------------------
    The winner will be announced in the AM War thread, The Alpha Male Battle Arena and the AMC HQ after the poll thread closes and all votes have been counted.
    All dates are USA Eastern time. (Because that’s where SevenSeven lives.)
    Last edited by SevenSeven; 06-19-2012 at 01:43 PM.

Super Moderator
    Alpha Male Candidates please post your platforms in this thread. Thank you

This is a non-spam thread. Posts not related to the AM Platforms will be deleted.
    Last edited by mangafan; 03-25-2012 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Spelling Nazi ;]

Super Moderator
    Why do you think you should be the next AM?

Well in all honesty, the title doesn't really serve a purpose, I was elected simply to push someone out, which I dislike.
    The only benefit was that most were able to settle comfortably into the forum.
    If I am voted in once again, I will promote the NO group and freedom of expression within, since I am waiting patiently for Imp's story.
    And if I am voted in for a 2nd time, I will take a break from competing for the title until there is more interest, to which I plan on assisting with.
    I cannot say why I would be better for the job, because each contestant has strengths and weaknesses, regardless of result, I'm sure whoever's chosen will be the right choice.
    Good luck to all involved.
    Spoiler

The first thing that isn't true is the second part of this sentence.

Because I think I could do a good job with it. Why else?

I have a certain vision for to what and to where I'd like to take the NO society and the Alpha position will enhance my ability to do so. Not that I need it. Should I not win I will still assist the winner complete his dream. We all have similar wishes after all. We all want to bring to fruition what we all think is best for all of us.
    Under my leadership there will be a time and place for peace and a time for war. I will do my best in order to meet the wishes of everyone. A position of power is not one where one rules put it is a place to serve those who have had faith in you and put you there in the first place.

My vision my the NO society on a whole includes: Expansion which I have mentioned before; "Expansion meaning advertising the Noblesse web-comic as a whole and also the encouragement of its fans (whether new or old) to join forums (if possible here at its home at EGS) to express opinion,share views, discuss theories etc. in order to stimulate the growth and development of the Noblesse Fan-base. "

But I have since changed my mind on the matter of unification . It is true that if I were to complete this plan that there would be complete peace. But peace is boring. I now believe that we have reached a important level of development with the founding of these altering factions. When the people are able to freely come out and express their feelings and opinions, ideas come, mix together and form newer and better ones. Points of view that would not have been looked at will be and with freedom comes incentive, I now believe this will promote activity. Even a child can teach something to the wisest of all men. So I have changed my mind about implementing the USN.
    In conclusion, I would just like to say that I like any good music, genre doesn't matter because somehow that seems like an important thing that the ppl want to know :P

The True Alpha

Why should I be the next AM:

Well, because I'll bring DESTRUCTIVE excitement t the thread when I reach a certain level of knowledge and start working on a few new projects I have in mind .
    And when I mean destructive, I mean you won't be able to sleep at all
    To be honest I didn't have a lot of interest in the contest before my accident, but seeing as there many contestants and the current AM was bullying my muse, I thought I'd kick him out of AM position
    My taste in music is mostly symphonic rock (Within Temptation, Evanescence, Delain . . .) But I do listen to RnB and HipHop every once in a while.

GFX Winner
    We dig you!
    Why do I want to be the next AM ?

Well, that’s a simple one: free cookies for everyone.
    No, seriously now, even I know that I stand low chances of winning [insert Charlie sheen here], Though, I’m still ‘running’ for it, I’m not that “special” after all, I’m just a regular guy, like we all are.
    I do not hate any race [black,Asians etc.] I can be mature and childish sometimes, tho I’m more of the mature type, but I like jokes~
    I’m always polite, and if you love classic rock, jazz and blues then we’re going to be bestfriends~ lol.
    Btw: I love noblesse, god of highschool, bloody cross, wake up deadman and few others~
    I love to role-play, I love almost any genre of music and I wish to improve everything in any way I could.
    So, this is it. Good luck to the other candidates.

I think it was that we were really seasoned musicians. We had serious roots that spanned different cultures, obviously the blues.
    Jimmy Page

Senior Member Is Awesome impertinent's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ombra View Post

Well in all honesty, the title doesn't really serve a purpose, I was elected simply to push someone out, which I dislike.
    The only benefit was that most were able to settle comfortably into the forum.
    If I am voted in once again, I will promote the NO group and freedom of expression within, since I am waiting patiently for Imp's story.
    And if I am voted in for a 2nd time, I will take a break from competing for the title until there is more interest, to which I plan on assisting with.
    I cannot say why I would be better for the job, because each contestant has strengths and weaknesses, regardless of result, I'm sure whoever's chosen will be the right choice.
    Good luck to all involved.

Ooooh.... I almost done lots of Chapter in that story... but... am still not done typing even the 3rd paragraph of the first chapter in here....

As for freedom of expressions... seems like.... you sure knows how tap my brain huh...

(Then again.... that will make the story more interesting... since your not only married... and secretly in love with giri... you're also have gatta for you conquest with...)

You sure know how to make a short and concise platform... I hope the rest of the candidate will give you a pain and grueling run for the post...
    Last edited by impertinent; 03-27-2012 at 06:41 PM.

Super Moderator
    Closing this tread. There will be a new Platform thread for the next AM War.