Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Pinocchio / Discussion

My god, this webtoon has become one of my favorite reads recently. I can't believe more people aren't reading this! I was a bit hesitant at first too because I'm not too fond of anything supernatural but I LOVE LOVE LOVE this webtoon! I wish the author would make the raws free! T_T Thank goodness for EGscans picking this webtoon up and scanlating it! I've been rereading it over and over for the past week.

Member We dig you!
    Here's another one I didn't think I'd like (man, I say that a lot. Well... typically I don't like shoujo romances, okay?!) but it's actually really hilarious. I had kind of forgotten what happened so I re-read it from the start again, and it was just as hilarious. Beyond that, it's a very cute story, and the character interactions are really great. I'm pretty depressed that it's ending soon... but it had a pretty long run! ( 。・‿・。)人(。・‿・。 )

EDIT: I suck and forgot to say thanks. So, thanks for working on this!! (。´ ‿ `♡)
    Last edited by Ixis; 01-18-2014 at 02:11 PM.

Member We dig you!
    Time to give this series more love. The recent events are really... damn. "HOW CAN YOU THINK YOU'RE HIS MOTHER? YOU ONLY RAISED HIM." rofl seriously? THAT'S WHAT A MOTHER IS.
    God, poor Gaon... my heart totally broke for him, and then the end of 68... just... why... ;A;
    I really really hope a translator comes on board soon for this wonderful series, especially after a cliffhanger like that (ㄒoㄒ)

I forgot; I thought I had said this in my last post, but I've actually read through the series twice, because I had taken a long break from webtoons and somewhat forgot the events, and it was just as good the second time through. The humor in this series is 5/5
    Last edited by Ixis; 05-05-2014 at 12:47 AM.

Member We dig you!
    Congrats to Pino for getting a translator \(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥ And thank you, whoever you are~

Hi, I've asked this question on cbox, but received no answers; thus I'll have to ask here.

On 20th page in 68th chapter there is, I believe, a mistake: one sentence ('What the hell, raining all of the sudden.') appears twice. I doubt Maru wrote the same thing twice, and since I'm retranslating this webtoon into Polish, it's kind of important to me. Could someone please take a look at the original version and tell me what is really written there? I'd be really grateful! n_n

EG staff
    The Divine
    this project is already finished for a long time. we wont be fixing it now...
    besides I dont think we even have the files any longer ~.~
    your crazy cleaner~
    the project finisher!

Goals for this year-
    1)Finish Amatsuki 137/154
    2)Finish Embalming 38/58

Help make it come true! ^^

Oh, I was afraid you may not have the files any longer... well, thank you for responding!