Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Teh elk's works

@Yukari: I guess in terms of youkai or half-youkai, he's a shouta XD And the half-American thing is purely because he visits the US a fair bit.

@Queen: you mean the ninja guy?

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
    Yup that's the one got anything on him?

Yukari
    Quote Originally Posted by elkin View Post
    @Yukari: I guess in terms of youkai or half-youkai, he's a shouta XD And the half-American thing is purely because he visits the US a fair bit.

@Queen: you mean the ninja guy?
    So about twenty is his human age? And his age is different in youkai age or something like that? XD
    Since you can't be a twenty ears old shota. D:

@Queen: not yet, but will do ;)

@Yukari: yes, youkai are much more long-lived and same goes for half-youkai. Even though he's 20 in human years he's much younger in terms of youkai age.

Next up, Kaizoku (Pirate).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pirate.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	75.4 KB 
ID:	6408

Born into a ninja family, Kaizoku had the misfortune of encountering a storm during his mission, which capsized his ship when he was travelling by sea. He was narrowly rescued from drowning by a spirit of a pirate (note: not the western type) in exchange for letting himself get possessed by the vengeful ghost. After both he and the ghost completed their respective missions, he was expelled from his village and wound up with the other Vagrants.

Enjoys drinking, and very proficient with ninjutsu. Also has the ability to see what other cannot with his left eye, though he usually wears an eyepatch to stop himself from seeing too much.

In the scan team, he was the cleaner and the culprit behind my inspiration for the characters.

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
    Kaizoku eh? Nice name and background story I think he is my favorite character thus far you think you can provide a profile like:
    Eye color
    Hair color
    Personality
    Weapon of choice

Sure thing~

Kaizoku
    Eye color: white
    Hair color: black
    Personality: ironic, cool-headed, cool overall, loves drinking
    Weapon of choice: chain and sickle

Luco
    Eye color: sky blue
    Hair color: blonde with dark tips (natural)
    Personality: mischievous and enjoys playing pranks on people, loud, brash, hot-blooded
    Weapon of choice: huge, two-handed broadsword

Rokuyaon
    Eye color: red
    Hair color: green with lighter tips (dyed)
    Personality: quiet, indifferent, hardworking (probably the only person who brings in the money for the entire group)
    Weapon of choice: huge calligraphy brush (which doubles as a staff)

Kami-sama
    Eye color: brown
    Personality: ? to be updated
    Weapon of choice: ? to be updated

Sekai
    Personality: ? to be updated
    Weapon of choice: ? to be updated

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
    Thanks for listening to my selfish request
    I like Kaizoku even more now
    Seems that there still some characters left to draw huh? Looking forward to the rest !

Senior Member High Poster <3 modestviolet's Avatar
    I like them all so far. ^_^ Kai-san and Roku-san are my favorites. Thanks for the backgrounds.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kamisama.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	80.3 KB 
ID:	6500
    Kami-sama
    Personality: arrogant, proud, straight-laced, strong sense of justice and responsibility
    Weapon of choice: war fan & paper arts

Born the third son of a minor noble family, he was sent to study onmyoudou at an early age with the government since he was a 'useless' son. However, his skill and drive to perfection meant he quickly outpaced his peers and rose through the ranks. At the same time, his intense pride isolated him from the others, and his fellow students conspired to make him the scapegoat of a drastic accident that resulted in several deaths, including their teacher. Now, he is stuck watching over a group of nobodies, but he is determined to prove everyone wrong and make them the best of the youkai hunters out there and clear his name.

As an aside, his alias can both mean 'Lord Paper' or 'God'.