Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: contestant [pok3ydot]----2nd place winner

This is just pure awsomeness. Love the detail on the clothes and the way you do the hair

Nice one! I love her outfit

Currrrr the cat pirate!~ High Poster <3 Cursa's Avatar
    I like your art very much! (Especially the hair *o* and I'm not kidding. I always love well done hair)

I also think that a red robe would be too much love how she looks!!
    Spoiler

We dig you!
    Wow it's really really pretty. and so detailed! Simply Amzing

thank you all for the positive comments however, if there is anything that i should fix or you guys think i should change to improve it please just post it ^^ i'm always looking for ways to improve it.

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!! can i get all of your opinions? i added some glowy tattoos to her (like poseidon from god of war III). is it TOO much? yay or nay?

Name:  mazuglowm.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  53.2 KB

EDIT: i have decided to stick to my first entry because of the feedback i got on how "busy" it looked (<---i agreed as well...)

Last edited by pok3ydot; 08-23-2012 at 05:24 AM.

Retired EGS Honorable member High Poster <3 mangafan's Avatar
    I really like the look on her legs and face, but I can't help but think they fight for attention with her necklace on her neck.

Daisho
    Gotta say I think too much is going on, her beauty was in the slightly more simplistic version. There's so much going on you can't really appreciate the piece.

Quote Originally Posted by mangafan View Post
    I really like the look on her legs and face, but I can't help but think they fight for attention with her necklace on her neck.
    hmmm you're right. it is difficult to focus on one or the other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisho View Post
    Gotta say I think too much is going on, her beauty was in the slightly more simplistic version. There's so much going on you can't really appreciate the piece.
    that is true :/ i didn't think the tattoos matched too well with the asian theme but my guy friend suggested i draw it like poseidon from god of wars 3 because it looked more "godly". But i do agree, it's too over the top. i think i will stick to my first entry.
    Last edited by pok3ydot; 08-17-2012 at 08:13 AM.

Yukari
    Looks nice. Great job.

so good!!! totally Awesome!!!