Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 86

Thread: AM War Discussion Thread {October - November, 2012}

  1. #11
    GFX Winner
    We dig you!
    Lightning Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Seven-gate Castle
    Posts
    911
    So I finally have stable connection here...
    /enough to stay active for the AM War

    The question now is whether it's worth taking the risk of becoming test subject for the two mad scientists so that le Ombra won't feel so lonely or not
    Design, encode, write.

  2. #12
    The Omnipresent Ice Queen




    Tetisheri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melting Ice Castle
    Posts
    7,195
    If you are talking about me, that has nothing to do with you being an AM. I mean, it has, but not in this way.
    But you have just decreased my wish to research you, so think carefully....

    P.S. I am not a "mad" scientist btw, it was you and FR, not me.
    Last edited by Tetisheri; 10-13-2012 at 10:28 PM.
    I am rather impressive, yes. ©
    ---
    And still we pray.

  3. #13
    Super Moderator
    Ombra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Apple juice~ ♥
    Posts
    6,081
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Ray View Post
    So I finally have stable connection here...
    /enough to stay active for the AM War

    The question now is whether it's worth taking the risk of becoming test subject for the two mad scientists so that le Ombra won't feel so lonely or not
    I feel like you just referred to me as a test subject Also when did you stop being a mad scientist?
    Spoiler

    The first thing that isn't true is the second part of this sentence.

  4. #14
    GFX Winner
    We dig you!
    Lightning Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Seven-gate Castle
    Posts
    911
    Quote Originally Posted by Ombra View Post
    I feel like you just referred to me as a test subject Also when did you stop being a mad scientist?
    Err...since no one showed up in the last AM War and I ended up having to kick the ball rolling

    But please~ enjoy your alias guinea pig-sama...Ima just gonna prepare a new batch of Toothfairy cookies for your coronation. That's...IF you last that long
    Design, encode, write.

  5. #15
    Super Moderator
    Ombra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Apple juice~ ♥
    Posts
    6,081
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Ray View Post
    Err...since no one showed up in the last AM War and I ended up having to kick the ball rolling

    But please~ enjoy your alias guinea pig-sama...Ima just gonna prepare a new batch of Toothfairy cookies for your coronation. That's...IF you last that long
    Hmm, seems like someone has been feeding you lies/drugs....maybe you're already a guinea pig yourself, but I have been enjoying my time off as the rules state you can only reign twice in a row Perhaps your secret lover forgot to tell you that
    Spoiler

    The first thing that isn't true is the second part of this sentence.

  6. #16
    The Omnipresent Ice Queen




    Tetisheri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melting Ice Castle
    Posts
    7,195
    Relax guys, I am not going to research any of you. You are already so predictable that it's boring. Besides IMO as AMs you are useless to research.

    FR may have another opinion though.
    I am rather impressive, yes. ©
    ---
    And still we pray.

  7. #17
    Super Moderator
    Ombra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Apple juice~ ♥
    Posts
    6,081
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetisheri View Post
    Besides IMO as AMs you are useless to research.
    sounds like someone's had a bad experience~ I never got around to finding out what happened during Giri's reign...there is history somewhere here right?
    Spoiler

    The first thing that isn't true is the second part of this sentence.

  8. #18
    The Omnipresent Ice Queen




    Tetisheri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melting Ice Castle
    Posts
    7,195
    Daicey had, and yes, its history is in Character Compilation Thread for the Noblesse Elite War RP, Daicey's post and link to somewhere, but that's not the point.

    What I mean, during your reigns nothing really changed. Giri was chasing fan girls, Ombra attacking SPEAK, LR raised troops to support Noblesse in MF Battle, but he himself supported different character. Well we have AGs which for sure changed forum activity for a lot of people here, but in NO terms several months passed and we are where we started. Just the game itself is less active.
    I am rather impressive, yes. ©
    ---
    And still we pray.

  9. #19
    Super Moderator
    Ombra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Apple juice~ ♥
    Posts
    6,081
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetisheri View Post
    Daicey had, and yes, its history is in Character Compilation Thread for the Noblesse Elite War RP, Daicey's post and link to somewhere, but that's not the point.

    What I mean, during your reigns nothing really changed. Giri was chasing fan girls, Ombra attacking SPEAK, LR raised troops to support Noblesse in MF Battle, but he himself supported different character. Well we have AGs which for sure changed forum activity for a lot of people here, but in NO terms several months passed and we are where we started. Just the game itself is less active.
    Then compete for the title if you want something changed, and it was HEAR that attacked SPEAK, not just "Ombra"
    Spoiler

    The first thing that isn't true is the second part of this sentence.

  10. #20
    The Omnipresent Ice Queen




    Tetisheri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melting Ice Castle
    Posts
    7,195
    I am not saying that you should change something, that was just an explanation why none of you can be a material for research.
    And it was both HEAR and "Ombra", but HEAR is irrelevant for now xD
    I am rather impressive, yes. ©
    ---
    And still we pray.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •