Thread: Alpha Male Platform Thread | October - November 2012

Super Moderator

Alpha Male Platform Thread | October - November 2012

The purpose of this thread is for eligible males who wish to compete for the title of Alpha Male, to post their platform.

The platform is a short description of what the candidate believes is the definition and/or purpose of the Alpha Male and how he plans to fulfill this role in the NO Support Group.

A maximum of 10 candidates may compete.
    Candidates who registered in the Sign-Up thread have preference.
    The three who registered and up to seven others may post a platform.

Super Moderator
    I'll try to keep mine short.

In my opinion an Alpha Male is a leader, welcome to be selfish in moderation, yet keeping an open mind to the people he watches over.

As a former Alpha Male, I have had the chance to observe the contest, for once, on the sidelines and there has always been one particular topic brought up and discussed but not much ever done about it. If I am selected to be the Alpha Male, I would be happy to work towards balancing the competition. In the past contests, there has been between 2-4 participants and this may be due to other potential male participants being affected by certain unknown circumstances, but the fact will remain that the majority of Noblesse fans/addicts, from my understanding, are female. Perhaps passionate would be a better word :)

I have noticed many potential female participants are present but have been unable to join due to the restriction which was put in place when the original idea of the competition was realised, however it was a fairly new concept in the forums. The other idea was to make an Alpha female contest but most were ready to simply submit to the founder (Claudia)...ye cowards However this will make the third contest and the competition is becoming quite stale. I'm sure there's plenty of girls who could easily put the boys to rest

So for the sake of the contest staying alive and fairness to all Noblesse fans/lovers/addicts, if voted in, I will change the competition by taking away the gender restriction for the following Alpha NO (Noblesse Obsessed) contests to be open for all who enjoy Noblesse to participate

okay...so it wasn't so short after all...I did say try though
    Last edited by Ombra; 10-16-2012 at 03:48 PM.
    Spoiler

The first thing that isn't true is the second part of this sentence.

GFX Winner Is Awesome manga_addict01's Avatar
    I will keep mine short as well.
    I just want to be alpha male because i think i can cause more chaos and have more fun as alpha male
    .....also "alpha" title seems to be very cool in my opinion so i want it!!!

yes that is all :p

Spoiler

alpha male

Giri
    AKA: pervy king, god of idiocy , the fool
    Accomplishments; has successfully manipulated and captured forum members in the past.
    Goals: to conquer the world to make every women out there as my lover.
    Powers:ever heard of nothingness?
    Last edited by girisama; 12-14-2012 at 08:51 AM.
    THE GREATER FOOL

GFX Winner
    We dig you!
    ███████████████████████████████████████████ ███████

[D] E C L A R A T I O N

xx▯▯▯xxxxxxx[O] Fx[W] A R

━━━━━━━ October - November 2012 ━━━━━
    ■ ■ □ xxxxxxxx » FAST FORWARD »
    xxxxx Defining the superiority .... .... ....
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    <Profile & Achievement - In the spotlight>

- Reigning Alpha: August 12, 2012 - Present
    - EGScan Assassin Game Pioneer (Link)
    - NOW Brigadier General (Link)
    - Alpha Male Committee Membership
    - Alpha Male War RP Pioneer
    - Zodiac Competition Winner (Link)

■ ■ □ xxxxxxxx » FAST FORWARD »
    xxxxx The Code of Conduct .... .... ....
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    <War Platform - Chaos and Order>

As you might have been aware of, we - the faithful NO Supporters; are at war! The external forces are strong but we have not faltered. A young rising star of Korean web comic against the old, dominant champion of Japanese culture. A fight many had believed to be one-sided. An easy win for the old they thought! However, we - the fearless knights of Master Raizel; have proven otherwise. We can't be underestimated! We can't be overlooked!

And how would this related to the current AM War you might ask? It has all the relations to the internal conflict we're in. The battle royals between the old and the new. Hardly a fight against the all familiar faces you wonder? History has shown that the world revolves on the basis of what Charles Darwin proposed centuries ago. Survival of the fittest! Only those who keeps improving themselves will deserve your loyalty!

Changes have already been in motion during my reign. Our warriors are sharpened, well-prepared and at the same time, forming an unbreakable bonds between one another after each simulated battle we're mutually enjoying - the Assassin Game. More changes I shall bring about starting with one key factor - freewill.

The followers of a true AM will be on a voluntary basis. No pact, no binding, nothing! That'll be how I operate. Get used to it! If you like something or someone, don't hesitate! Follow your heart! I believe we've seen enough of "traitor lists", "shameless orders", "psychological pressure", "mental harassment" from our dear nemesis (who should not be named) to his followers during MangaFox Character Battle Tournament.

We need not repeating the act here.

So I hereby declare war against tyranny, against the iron chain of unspoken protocols that has bound one of the most basic rights of man - to choose at his own will! As said, I shall fight this war with the elegance and the grace of a Noble. When you chose to follow me, your right to go for another one, if you believe you've found a better choice, is preserved. No hurt feeling, no consequence. Those whose heart is not with me have no use holding back. With that, I expect voluntary loyalty should you choose to stay by my side.

Breaking the boundaries, one person at a time - Viva la revolucion!
    Design, encode, write.