Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AM War Interviews {October - November, 2012}

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by girisama View Post
    looks like i am disqualified!!
    No, you just need a new pic
    Spoiler

The first thing that isn't true is the second part of this sentence.

Senior Member We dig you! daicey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyunee View Post

My last campaign manager has escaped to one of the opposing side. Well, I can't say she's being particular happy about it yet the other team don't support the "exit" feature

Must really hide now....
    My mind is currently rented by someone else...

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by girisama View Post
    looks like i am disqualified!!
    You are not disqualified Giri. Your banner was disqualified.
    Just make a new one.

Senior Member Pure awesomeness! Lyunee's Avatar

Dear readers, viewers, passer-bys and lurkers, writers, drawers and warriors

We have the great pleasure and honour today, to have here with us : lady SevenSeven. Please take a seat and thank you for coming despite your tight schedule.

L : As the GM of the NO Support Group, you have to stay Neutral in these wars, does it bother you ?

77 : No it doesn’t bother me. In a way it is a blessing. I consider all of the AM candidates that we have had as friends and I’m kind of happy that I don’t have to choose one of them over the other.

L : You have known different reigns of different Alpha Males; does one of these have your preference?

77 : Each AM has served in his own, unique way. Giri created a lot of forum activity by keeping the “fangirls and some fanboys” stirred up over various things. In his first term Ombra brought some much needed calmness and organization to the NO Group. In his second term, when things started to get a little too calm, he stirred things up again. When LR came to the group, he introduced us to new ideas about how to play RPGs and then when he became the AM, he introduced us to AGs. It seems that each AM arrived at a time when the group was in need of a new direction. Each AM contributed to helping the group to head down each new path in a different way.

L : Do you think the AMWars contributed in a positive way to the NO Support Group?

77 : Yes. I think the group as a whole has benefited to some degree from the “Wars”. Participating in the activities surrounding the AM Wars has helped us to learn new things that we may not have attempted otherwise; for example, making sig banners and posting them in the voting threads and sigs. I also think some members of the NO Group forged new alliances and friendships as a result of the wars.

L : There are talks about changing this war, thus making this one the last Alpha Male War, what are your feelings and thoughts on the subject?

77 : The majority of the active members in the EGS forum seem to be female. Sometimes it seems the male members of the forum get very little opportunity to “shine”. For example: in the “Boys vs. Girls” game, the only time that the boys get a chance to “rule” is when several of the girls choose to drop out of the game to give the boys a fighting chance.

The AM Wars provided the male population an opportunity to take part in a competition that was not overrun by females. It gave the men of the forum a chance to step forward and take a leadership position. It will be sad to see them lose this opportunity.

On the other hand, there are many women in the EGS community who may be able to contribute more to the community if they were given the chance to hold a title similar to Alpha Male. There are many intelligent and talented women in the NO Community who could help to lead the group onto new paths if given the chance to hold a position of leadership.

I guess I still have some mixed feeling on the subject. On the one hand I feel like we would be taking away a special privilege from the men of the forum and on the other hand I feel that we have been denying the women of the forum the same privilege.

L : In the character-tournament, Rai is in a difficult battle at the moment. Considering your experience of such tournament, what is his chance of success?

77 : Currently, the competition is very close. There are only a few points separating Rai from his nearest competitor. There are a couple of days left in the battle, so things could go either way. I guess that means his chances right now are about 50/50.

L : What is, in your opinion, the most important moment in the history of the NO Support Group?

77 : In my opinion, the most important event in NO History is one that has come to be known as “The Exodus”. That was the time when we moved our headquarters from MF to EGS. I guess the defining moment was when Claudia gave us permission to set up the NO Support Group here.

L : Do you have some recommendation for the candidates to the Alpha Male Title, or some words for their supporters?

77 :
    To the Candidates: Work hard and try to manage your time well. Take another look at your platforms and edit them if you think there is any need to. Your platform is the basis for your campaign. Make sure it represents you well.

To the Supporters: Get to know the candidates. Read their platforms and other posts that they have made in the forum. Choose wisely; your best friend may or may not be the best man for the job.

Thank you very much SevenSeven, for answering these questions, and for being here, days and nights, for this community.

by Lyu-interviewer

GFX Winner
    We dig you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyunee View Post
    L : What is, in your opinion, the most important moment in the history of the NO Support Group?

77 : In my opinion, the most important event in NO History is one that has come to be known as “The Exodus”. That was the time when we moved our headquarters from MF to EGS. I guess the defining moment was when Claudia gave us permission to set up the NO Support Group here.
    Project Noah Ark ...
    I could swear it has slipped my find for long

And it was, tbh, out of pure paranoia
    Last edited by Lightning Ray; 10-30-2012 at 08:04 AM.
    Design, encode, write.

Super Moderator
    @Sir LR,
    Project Noah Ark was also an important event in NO History. (I'm not sure if there are many people who knew about it though.)
    Project Exodus was already planned when Noah Ark happened. The Noah Ark project actually moved up the schedule for Exodus by a couple of months.

I feel like such an outsider.

Lyunee, thank you again for these interviews!
    Ring the bell at the front of my book and I may be right there for you.... soon... ish.
    앞으로는 걱정하지 않아도 되겠는데.

Super Moderator
    I'm sorry if you feel left out Liska. If there is anything that you want to know, send me a PM. I'll answer as best I can.

@Lyunee, Thank You for choosing me for an interview.

Dear all,

First, I would like to apologise for the delay between interview, I am very sorry

Second, and most importantly, I have the pleasure to present to you the Queen Regent pf PAW and a Brigadier General vvaliantly fighting : Vdaz

L : As the Queen Regent of the Imperial Palace of PAW you see most everyone for their moment of relaxation, which candidate is your most faithful visitor ? Is one of them more of a pervert than the other two ?

V : Lightning Ray never set foot in the Palace. His perversions are unknown to me though he enjoys spreading chaos and paranoia, which is an interesting trait.
    Despite being the honorary founder of PAW, Girisama left the Palace not long after his maids escape, making me quite sad after all the care I put into creating the Gaols, designed to accommodate him and his Maid Army.
    Therefore, the most frequent visitor is without any doubt our Margrave, Ombra. He used to be quite an active member but is now very dedicated to his Margravine.
    Requesting membership in PAW means admitting openly our own perversion. If I remember well, when he joined, Ombra's qualification mainly came from his enjoyment at watching Girisama's persecution. Ah, history...

I'll take this opportunity to remind LR that as long as he is still AM, he can freely dispose of the AM quarters at the Palace and that even if he was to loose the title, he would still be welcome as a guest or as a resident.

L : You are apparently part of Girisama's army as the s&m queen, how does it happened? Was it voluntary enlistment?

V : Girisama's as always been my favorite... toy. I challenged him to try convincing me to put an end to my neutral stance and vote for him.

L : As part of Girisama's army, what is your role in this war?
    V : I wonder...

L : At the origin of the first Alpha Male War, Daicey was abducted by Girisama (or so it seems). Later you analysed her change in behaviour here, what is, from a scientific point of view, the long term consequences of this kidnapping ?

Daicey undoubtedly displayed a threatening demeanor, exhibiting a harsh behavior she didn't show before her kidnapping and being experimented on. Those were developed as consequences of her detainment and abuse at the hand of Girisama. That attitude has now mostly subsided but she shows now symptoms that could very well be remnants of the Stockholm Syndrom, namely, a strong affection for her abductor, even leaving her post as his opponent's, Lightning Ray's, campaign manager to support him.

L : What is your opinion about ending the Alpha Male War to make a new contest opened to all fan?

Being on of those who battled with Girisama when he first started to proclaim himself Alpha Male, long before the first Alpha Male challenge that made it a NO title, I am quite fond of it. But I cannot deny the lack of interest of the concerned males in that event, when many females of the group prove to be more active. Rather than letting the title fade slowly, why not offer this opportunity to those who really want it and will make use of it?

L : According to Girisama (here), your sadistic power is worth 9M, do you intend to use it to support one of the contestant in the course of this war?
    9M ? I wonder how it was measured Well, if I ever get convinced, who knows what could happen ?

Thanks you very much for your time and answering this fast.

Lyu - interviewer
    Last edited by Lyunee; 11-04-2012 at 09:04 AM.
    Late, as always

Dear you that is reading this post,

It is our great pleasure to welcome here today, the Grande Master of SPEAK, Tetisheri.

L : As the Banner Keeper, you are a first-hand witness to the difficulties met by the candidates on this challenge. Do you think one is doing better than the other, or that on has more difficulties than the other?

T : Generally I would say that the main difficulties arise from "starting points" of each candidate - quantity of friends, position etc., but this time we have a war between 3 candidates who were the AMs once and who are all well-known to EGS community, so I don't think this is that important now. As for their performance as I've mentioned in NO Support Group, all three AM candidate had problems with their signatures and all three of them don't seem to be really competing, more like waiting the end. I don't even feel that they want the title, if honestly. Maybe in some way they feel it as a duty for the last war.

L : As the Grande Master of SPEAK, do you think the candidates make use of the facility's offers in a good and timely fashion?

T : As the Grande Master of SPEAK there was a moment when I wanted to tear into pieces girisama who wasted Josser's work
    Still the first order submitted to us were signatures for the first AM battle on EGS and I guess you could say that the idea of creating SPEAK appeared in my mind due to this, so of course it was a good push to establish it. However now AM War projects aren't the main part of SPEAK projects and you as one of the members, know it :)

L : According to HEAR, your power rates a big 105 000, do you plan to use such power in this war?

T : I am neither AM, nor the candidate, so I don't really see how I can use it in their war :) The question is what will come next.

L : You have threatened to use your fans against Lightning Ray, are the other candidates not worthy of your attention?

T : Actually I suppose that's the most powerful show of attention from me xD And I think all candidates experienced it at least once it. Not sure about Ombra, but there were similar incidents. Anyway I really doubt that I will ever use the fans in NO, since devotion to Noblesse stands higher in my personal list of priorities that slicing someone.

L : As a scientist who (supposedly) studied Alpha Males in the course of different reigns, what is, in you opinion one necessary quality for an Alpha Man to possess? Is there a shortcoming that would be a automatic fail for those competing for the title?

T : Why "supposedly", I did it openly Back to the topic, the main quality for the AM is to be active in my opinion. I personally see their position as one of the key points in NO and the main reason for the decision to stop the competition, was the decreasing activities. As for the "fail" that depends on what you consider as "fail". Taking into consideration what I've mentioned about activity, for me it seems as a failing strategy when the AM supports only one kind of activities suppressing the other ways to RP. Any pressure in NO results into dead periods of game, so I don't see the point.

L : As the secret agent of the NOW Brigade, do you have any secret knowledge you could part with?

T : My secret activities involve spreading NO Decease and dragging people into depth of NO using the means of art and on this field I proceed quite well . Also I collect different items that can serve for this purpose. But since my activity in this matter isn't within NO, I don't think it can be of any use for AM Wars.

Thank you very much for your time and availability.

Lyu-interviewer
    Late, as always