Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AMAZING ANIME! "Wolf Children"

Quote Originally Posted by tragic View Post
    Yeah- Yeah. He didn't found you so there was nothing he could have done And besides, the pure bloodline was long ago destroyed and he was the last surviving member.
    Hmph, wolves are social beings

EG staff
    The Divine
    i watched this a few days ago and didnt like the ending. it kinnda ruined the movie for me. and Ame... was creepy in the end 0.0 im not sure i would have being happy, living in that house alone like Hana- she did so much for them and they kinnda left her there.

Crazy Noblesse fangirl
    Now, for the very first time (in DVD and VHS... no, kidding) in England!
    I saw it way before seeing this thread, and I found it sad, and a little happy at the same time.

But I see no reason for Ame never to come back home! He could at least drop by from times to times to say hi and assure his mom he is still alive. Especially since they are so close!
    Aside from that, it is funny how the completely wolf like girl chose to live like a human and the crybaby boy became a full fledged wolf when he was merely 12.

It was a beautiful movie. I actually teared up at one point(considering i dont even make a face at the saddest parts of anything.) definately recommend for everyone.

Member Getting there...
    Just watched this few weeks ago. Not much for anime movies myself (when I think of anime movies, I usually think of Miyazaki stuff, which I'm not all that fond of at all. I usually go for something episodic) but this one was pretty good watch. Ending was slightly weird/awkward for me but I guess it's the mom learning to let go and accept her children's life choices.

OMG!!! THIS ANIME!! YESS!!

It's SOOO Touching. My heart just aches when I think about it.... A mother's heart :'( I really do hope that Hana lives with people. I really don't want her to live alone. And a family reunion would be so nice, yet Ame already chose his path.... :(

Quote Originally Posted by Cat-chan View Post
    I saw it way before seeing this thread, and I found it sad, and a little happy at the same time.

But I see no reason for Ame never to come back home! He could at least drop by from times to times to say hi and assure his mom he is still alive. Especially since they are so close!
    Aside from that, it is funny how the completely wolf like girl chose to live like a human and the crybaby boy became a full fledged wolf when he was merely 12.
    I agree with you about Wolf Children being both happy and sad. :)

I definitely want to see a family reunion as well! Although the fear with having Ame visit is...having Hana expect to see him more and more, to the point where he doesn't COMPLETELY emerge into his wolf life. If he chose to be a wolf, then that's the way he'll always be (unless he changes his mind in the future...) :/ In the manga adaptation of this film, Hana does receive a fruit lying at her door, which is implied to be a gift by Ame. So Ame's around. In the end, Hana did hear a wolf's call. :)

I found that interesting as well!! The outgoing and adventurous girl chose to be a human while the shy crybaby chose to be a wolf. xDD I really do want to see how both of the children grow up...

It is a great movie ;) but as tragic alrady sayed it's from Mamoru Hosoda and I didn't expaced noting less

And I'm fine witch the ending... It's not to sad and noone said the children don't visit there mother
    Programmer joke:
    !false
    It's funny because it's true.