Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: July-August Zodiac <madimb>

Senior Member High Poster <3 DarkLucy's Avatar
    Now time for my promised coment.
    I like how you could fill out every one with your badie style itīs very cool and your ideas always are the best of all.
    Good work

Sailor Hein

One head ?... Oh, Liska, you misunterstood me ♥ (and why do I start to write "Whisky" instead of your nickname each time ? =_=) ! I have an entire cage of it ! And most of them bite and have rabies *drool, drool* ♥ !Thank you !

Siha, thank you for your comment ^^ ! "Awesome", ho ho ho ♥ *swelling head*

Kitty-sama, I carefully record your statement. Next time there will be an artsy contest *regardless of it's nature, because you are multitasking ♥* I WILL DRAG YOU THERE WITHOUT MERCY ! Thank you !

Teti, thank you for always searching the nice words to say I'm crazy ~
    ... If anybody tried to pet my Zodiac chibis, he would have come to trouble, but if it's you, I guess it's okay xD *Cromby, you better behave !*
    Of course, the 9th Elder is a genius... What, genie ? Ho ho, why not ♥ *do you think Roctis chose him for his hairdo? ... Or maybe because Ignčs would not be interested by his old man look, compared to a certain blond scientist you know very well ?...*
    ... I believe Urokai missed some nice bare-bottomed spankings when he was young. Though, now, I'm personally volunteer to ♥ ... *kof kof*
    Ha ha, he was probably hunting some new test subjects for his tea making in the Human World !

Lucy, my dear disciple <3 <3 ! *Blush, blush* Thank youuuu ♥ ~
    Pooping flowers, throwing up roses
    Strange bloomers, my darling tuberoses ~
    ✿✿✿

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Liska View Post
    Sheesh, madimb, you are a genius! How do so many weird ideas fit in one head? The perfect style for your work, too. You had me with the little ones beside the title, already. Well done.
    I laughed so hard when I read that line....

Senior Member Pure awesomeness! d1r31's Avatar
    Wonderful!
    I especially enjoyed the ambitious Yuri & the part about Crombel not wearing glasses & the accidental murder by tea.

Senior Member Is Awesome MoonShadow's Avatar
    .....I'm not quite sure how to react although I get the feeling that I really should have expected something like this, although it was interesting and amusing regardless. (The text under the spoiler was nice, thank you it helped me pick up on a few parts I missed, how on earth did you manage to fit that much into each section!)
    Last edited by MoonShadow; 09-13-2013 at 12:39 AM.

In the wrong side already? I guess you deserved what happened to you !

Serve you right, Union agents *grin* !
    SPECIAL MESSAGE TO ALL MY FANS :

Sailor Hein

Ha ha 77, me too, I'm not used to Liska's praises ♥ *blush blush* ~

Thank you, o Great Elder ! Your minion's had worked hard !

Moon, it's because I drew with hands... I mean, of course I did =_=", but I mean with a drawing pencil, on sheets of paper... Then reduced it... Well, it was my very first meme, so next time I will know better how to do it ! << <with your favorite smilie ♥
    I'm happy it makes you smile a bit ;)
    Tao, how could you disregard the people who have made you ?! And Aris-numim ♥ who had spent so much time to design your stylish hairdo !
    Last edited by madimb; 09-13-2013 at 01:17 PM.
    ✿✿✿

Something tells me that Frankenstein would explode if he read some of the last lines. He has made his point about this topic pretty clear in front of M-21 once.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by The Extraordinary, Frankenstein
    So I don't think you should think of it as him giving you powers.
    It offends me...
    (Reassured now? More used to this?)
    Last edited by Liska; 09-14-2013 at 12:24 AM.
    Ring the bell at the front of my book and I may be right there for you.... soon... ish.
    앞으로는 걱정하지 않아도 되겠는데.

Sailor Hein

Thank you Whiska, I feel better now (please whip me a little more to the right -- yes, perfect ♥!) !
    Lalala but Franky is not heeeere, dear ♥ (just me, a scalpel in my hand, and you tied up on the experiment table)~

*But please, Tao, don't crash my computer, I need it to spread Union's evil influence all around the world, you know how hard it is ♥ ! *
    ✿✿✿

Senior Member Is Awesome MoonShadow's Avatar
    (Moon again? (people keep calling me this) Please call me Moony I'm afraid I'm getting rather attached to that nickname.)

Pencil!? My respect for your art skills just rose because I'm not seeing any pencil sketch lines. *re-examines* Still nothing, the colour blending is really good! Good luck for next time!

(*looks at 'favourite' smile in mental exhaustion and resignation* So much evil around here I'm having trouble stomaching it, only for you madimp, only for you will I bare this evil monstrosity for such a large amount of time......)

I did enjoy it very much, seeing inside your head is interesting and funny but I'm afraid I like my version of mentally crazy as a Tao/M-21 hybrid better, I will leave your cage of wild creatures to those more suited to their handling.

Quote Originally Posted by Liska View Post
    Something tells me that Frankenstein would explode if he read some of the last lines. He has made his point about this topic pretty clear in front of M-21 once.

(Reassured now? More used to this?)
    Well I'm reassured at least, even if madimp isn't!

Quote Originally Posted by madimb View Post
    Lalala but Franky is not heeeere, dear ♥ (just me, a scalpel in my hand, and you tied up on the experiment table)~
    Careful madimp, that's the main Noblesse S translator and my Korean teacher you're talking to there, some of us need her alive and kicking! (EDIT: Sorry Liska I'm breaking into your fun but I just couldn't help myself!)
    Last edited by MoonShadow; 09-16-2013 at 03:39 AM.