2 12.50%
  • Dany

1 6.25%
  • Vapor

4 25.00%
  • Cursa

1 6.25%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Writing Contest # 6 Voting Time!

High Poster <3

Writing Contest # 6 Voting Time!

It's time to vote for the story that deserves recognition.

Here are our participants:

Erro [Change of Plans]
    Summary:
    Knight Reginald Cooper can’t catch a break. He’s scarcely escaped the slaughter of the rest of his guard troop with his horse and his dog, and now there’s an assassin in his tent, accusing him of the brutal rape of a girl he used to know. But “Reginald” has been falsely accused, and together with the assassin, who is claiming impugned honor, they set off to track down the source of the trouble and get revenge for Reginald’s friends. Of course, everything is even more complicated than it appears, and their true quest will be even more high-stakes than they could have supposed.

Cat-chan [Knight Life]

Summary:
    Liena is a knight, not a babysitter. But when her most respected tutor asked her to look after his son on his first real mission, she had accepted. Rehald acts just like a brat, but she can't very well kill him when she was asked to protect him...

But now how come she has such a high trust toward him when he did nothing bur annoy her since they took off from the castle?

MoonShadow [The Protector]
    Summary:
    Two souls, a intertwined fate and an unanswered question

Seira [Unspeakable Desire]
    Summary:
    Queens, princesses, kings, knights. Add mysteries, love and a bit of battle chronicle that’s how a tale comes to life. The characters lived happily ever after or not. Perhaps ladies could become knights and all that so precisely timed and told story machinery would crumble down. When old grudges and hidden feelings interfere in political decisions all bearings shatter like sandcastles and unspeakable desires resurface: life will never feel the same for those who wish for the impossible.

LMW7 [Ange Demi-Dieu]
    Summary:
    An emotional cat spirit faces her fears head on as love long lost appears to be found. But who is this angel that appears to fight and protect the Lords? Is he the once dead lover, or another?

Dany [Saphir]

Summary:
    This story is placed in a world on which the sky is painted in shades of black with crimson stands of rays. A world in which a young man struggles to live day by day, having just a single wish - that someone to reach a hand toward and look in his eyes. He's always looking into the sky during the starless nights for a " knight in shinning Armour", to release his body from this rotten world he open his eyes.

A knight like he read alone in a dark room in stories long forgotten. Someone to consider him a human being not a monster anymore.

Take my hand...

Will this three words will reach his heart in an end?

Vapor [Ashes to Dust]
    Summary:
    I came too late to save you.

Cursa [Knights and Unfortunate Children]

Summary:
    Lorcyd Clamentis is the Black Knight, the right hand to the King. His duty of accompanying the Offering, a human sacrifice, to the altar on the Mountains of Murnam for the Great Beast Tamahar to devour is certainly not a pleasant, but a necessary one. For without the Beast, the country could plunge into a time of great darkness and war. But when Uca Heyd, the sacrifice of this year, is an impossible choice, how will the King decide? And how will Lor fare when the decision is set?

To read their story please click their Name [with title] and it will direct you to their respective threads. We have a few who got disqualified due to not being able to reach the required minimum word count of 2,500 words on the deadline. Since we have 8 qualified participants, we'll have two winners. It won't be a multiple choice vote, the one who gets the most votes get the 1st place and the one who gets the second most votes will get the 2nd place.

Winners will receive the winner's badge and their stories will be illustrated by Soloko and weixwei, where the summary will be pasted on and released along with their favourite EGS project. :)

Enjoy reading and good luck everyone! The poll will close 7 days from now.
    Last edited by Destiny; 10-11-2013 at 02:41 PM.
    Spoiler

Ombra

This Bunny is his and That Cub is mine!

I am white, fluffy and cute, so sweet and a dear, loyal and can't be alone, independent and a tease!
    ~Queen of the white cute Rabbits~

-click-

High Poster <3
    I have extended the deadline for the pole to 14 days (October 25, 2013)
    Spoiler

Ombra

I am white, fluffy and cute, so sweet and a dear, loyal and can't be alone, independent and a tease!

-click-

EG Staff

Ah, thank you, I need time to read all these good entries.

The Omnipresent Ice Queen

Oh, just wanted to ask you for the extension. Thank you
    I am rather impressive, yes. ©
    ---
    And still we pray.

Drama Queen

We dig you!
    ...What happens if there's a tie?

High Poster <3
    When there's a tie for 1st place then both gets first place and still have a place for 2nd place...if there are 2 ties for both places then that just means 4 winners. ._. I would want to avoid having more than 3 winners, so I'll most likely ask for an executive decision if there'll be more than 3 winners.
    Spoiler

Ombra

-click-

ah all story i like but confuse want to vote
    but i must vote and now i already voted and good luck everyone

تملي معاك ولو حتى بعيد عني في قلبي هواك

GFX Winner
    We dig you!
    7 votes :O

Drama Queen

We dig you!
    0_o
    A six-way tie for first and second places. Good thing you extended the deadline for voting, Destiny.
    Last edited by Erro; 10-18-2013 at 09:48 PM.

High Poster <3
    I might have to extend it again.. o.o
    Spoiler

Ombra

-click-