Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cherry Boy, That Girl / Downloads and Discussion

Member We dig you!
    Oh man, I figured this series would be straight comedy, but MYSTERIOUS DEVELOPMENT WITH A SECOND (?!) CHERRY?!?! Σ(゜ロ゜;)

I'm also a bit confused -- I thought it was made clear that she dumped him in the third chapter. He seemed to acknowledge it as well because when she asked if he was doing it because of that, he said he was doing it because he hated her.

And when he said she wasn't "that kind of girl"... honestly, she seems like she would be, seeing as she has a horrible personality and was going out with a ridiculously pretty guy who had a horrible personality (that is to say, she seems shallow). I really hope there's a flashback soon of how exactly it was they got together, because honestly, he could do much better just due to his looks, and at no point did they ever give off an aura of a couple or even people who really liked each other, but rather they seemed and still seem like siblings.

I'm really curious about the Wally situation, too -- having a character who hates women almost ALWAYS means he's gonna fall for the main character, but on the other hand, it also seems like a Wally/Darin flag has been raised Σ(・ω・`|||) And, of course, Pierre seems much more interested in Cherry than Berry, and Wally seems overly concerned with Pierre, as well... =w=;;

Member We dig you!
    TO WHOMEVER BECAME THE TRANSLATOR FOR THIS SERIES: I EXTEND MY HEARTFELT THANKS AND GRATITUDE! (〃⌒▽⌒)八(〃⌒▽⌒〃)八(⌒▽⌒〃)
    Of course, this goes for the rest of the team as well し(*・∀・)/♡\(・∀・*) ///

Leecher
    Thank you for your hard work!

EX Staff
    Can I please just take Wally home with me?
    [CENTER]CL projects: Haken no Kouki Altina, TAL
    [/CENTER]

Hello,

I'm interested for taking part of the translation.

Vkitee