Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Contestant {Seira}

Senior Member High Poster <3 Seira's Avatar
    Actually it kind of pictures the clash between her desire to become knight (metallic colors) and her feminity (bright colors).

When I want to create something I usually let the idea roam for a while in my mind to "picture" what I want to do. And then I begin to sketch things on paper to see what it looks like. If I feel inspired I continue adding the details, scan the result to work on the colors with Photoshop.

In fact I'm not used to draw armors or weaponry so I looked for references beforehand. And actually it came out better than expected, especially because I did it all yesterday to meet with the deadline. It was not easy but the combination of references not to mess on the details and my original idea for it helped a lot ^.^

Your style is really interesting.
    It's been a while Ive seen your artworks here and there in the art contests and you have this unique spooky touch that makes your style :D It's important to find an artistic signature and you did it well <3

Eheh it's too late to remake those flowers but after all the whole drawing seems good as is and it will leave no doubt whether they would have been made by me or not in that case.

I realize that me too I'm used to write long messages
    Good, I like participating in art contests especially when it lets you share ideas and thoughts with other artists
    Last edited by Seira; 10-25-2013 at 10:30 PM.

GFX Winner We dig you! kumori-fu's Avatar
    Good luck Senpai !!

Senior Member High Poster <3 Seira's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kumori-fu View Post
    Good luck Senpai !!
    Thanks Kumori!! <3