Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: May/June 2014 Zodiac [madimb]

Sailor Hein

May/June 2014 Zodiac [madimb]

Yoooop, rushrush & quickly, before my wifi connexion disappears again ...

*With luck, the second will follow without crashing all ...

Edit : oh, finally it did crash ... But if you're still interested, there the second thing (and a bonus ♪), at the veryveryvery end, of the last of the last spoilers ~

Spoiler

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zod.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	423.3 KB 
ID:	14150
    Last edited by madimb; 07-11-2014 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Link ~
    Pooping flowers, throwing up roses
    Strange bloomers, my darling tuberoses ~
    ✿✿✿

Senior Member Is Awesome tragic's Avatar
    Frankenstein, good job~! Thankfully there are modified sharks in water to take care of madimb!

Super Moderator
    Good Job!
    Thanks for entering.

The Omnipresent Ice Queen

Haha, ma-gic.
    Oh, I wonder now what I would do with you
    I am rather impressive, yes. ©
    ---
    And still we pray.

Sailor Hein

More and more ♫

Aw, dear rival, of course there is ♥ !
    Spoiler

Thank you very much for all your repeated attempts to get rid of me, strengthening my resolve to survive at least till the deadline ...! Thank you, and please die ♥ *target immobilized ...* - since you're so kind, I'll go plant plumbago flowers on your grave *go ♪ ! Throws laser beams * !

Thanks, Mum ! For your kindness, for your patience ~

My dear Queen, for tragic, I suggest a stew ! For me, I suggest a stew tester (but only for the most tragic ones ♪) !
    Thank you ! And such an elegant meme ♥ ~

Post reflexion :
    Spoiler

Ahem ... For a person who wrote several times she won't enter mostly because time and life battling together against me + my spotted victims to exploi--collaborate with successively getting hit by the same kind of evils , I ended rush--making - not one ♪ , not two, but *tadaaam* THREE memes ! Yay (note to Someone Migthy : you said "two", I made three ! Am I not a perfect masochi--ahem, obliging minion ?) !
    I feel a tad impressionned by my capacity to live in the denial and repeated lack of sleep (though after playing a Masquerade along the crazy timezones, you're already well-trained )...

I therefore eagerly wait for the extended version of the meme ! MUAHAHAHAHA *madimb crawls back to her mind's Hell * !!!

Hum... Since I don't really know where to post them otherwise and it seems me convenient, if SevenSeven doesn't mind I'll gather the three there ♪ (Mum, please poke me if you would like me to put them elsewhere)...
    So, chronologically speaking :

1/Noblesse off-topic [Madimb's first state of mind : I won't have the time to work "seriously" on something, but I'm at least going to quickly doodle a little funny thing for the friends ...]
    Spoiler
    Name:  Wild_meme.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  402.4 KB

2/ My submitted entry,
    then. [Madimb's state of mind : well, I won't have the time to work "seriously" on something, but I'll just quickly make some littles doodles for the fun... He hee, Rai-Moon is a cute one ...~]
    After note : lots of little things are sooo long and such a pain to color one by one ... Thanks a lot again to Mum 77 for the extended deadline (even if since I'm such a skillfull person, I ended quite rushing again at the very end ... I think it's rather showing, my bad ), as well to the people who thoroughly exploited (and supported ♥) me - I won't have been able to wrap it up otherwise .

3/ : "Last Christmas ♪, I gave you my heart ♫" ~
    And you even came back to say "hello" ♥ .
    Since we humans are kind of curious and crafty, even more in mUnions' case , I wanted to... make a little experiment ♥ . So, trying two techniques I'm still very far to "master" () but which somehow struck my fancy...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ishibil_hug.jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	34.6 KB 
ID:	14157

Because an unexpected technical issue (my wifi decided to play dead evidently when I wanted to post - Tao, the Hell are you when needed ?!), I was not able to upload all the files and enter it on due time.
    But now I would consider it almost a good and lucky thing, since it also sent me to bed a bit out of despair - but thanks to that I was not drooling nor sleeping on my desk when my vice-director popped to make a surprise visit today, so he won't be aware of my secret mUnions' activities during the night, yet fufufufufu ~

Anyway, please be considerate about my stammering skills, my dear Lord ... I well-know you're the coolest ♥ !
    Spoiler
    Edit : my bad, either linking or uploading it, it does not work correctly ...
    So, there the links one by one : sorry for the inconvenience .
    One
    Two
    Three
    Four
    Five.
    ♥ ~

Last edited by madimb; 07-11-2014 at 07:05 PM. Reason: BBcode is against me as well ! Again T.T !
    ✿✿✿

Senior Member Pure awesomeness! d1r31's Avatar
    Thank you for the idea for an interesting experiment: mUnion MaGic! Yes, one combined super powerful mUnion might be easier to keep track of than two... But which one should absorb the other, (similar to Kranz & DA-the-other-members).

All of it was so exceptional! That first scene where you are helping everyone!
    I think the Rai-gif-staring out the open window letting in the breeze is the best!

Currrrr the cat pirate!~ High Poster <3 Cursa's Avatar
    I laughed so hard :'D
    Go, madi-chan!!! <--- There was no cheerleader...!!!

awesome, awesome~

*cuts off right hand*
    there, you can have my right hand for 24 hours
    wait, what?

We dig you!

Amazing!

Muzaka being tickled... Two-faced Crombel... I enjoyed every single bit.

It is hilarious and so entertaining.

Awesome work, madimb!!!

Sailor Hein

E-Elder-nim ... Wait, ma-gic ! I'm in first ! So, like for Kranz, n°1 should be the one to >slurp< the others - to have the privilege to be personally >slurped< by Elder-nim, kyaaaah !
    *Taking out a straw* Tragihiiiic ♪, come theeeere ~
    Thank you very much ! Elder-nim is for sure the coolest Union Elder ♥ !

Aw, thank you, Mistress, it makes me happy ♥ ! So, er , here I come ♫ *throws a wild banana instead ♥♥♥ ~* !

God-sama, I'm so moved ! I have always dreamed to, ahem... have a godly hand in spare ?!
    Thank you, thank you dearly - I'll be sure to make go(o)d use of the preciiiious ♥ (one hand to tickle them all MUEHEHEHE ♪) !

Fufu, thank you, my beloved zombie ! I'm very glad it amused you ~
    Please see how hard I worked experimenting on tragic to find the perfect way to cook you, and enjoy you to the fullest ♥...!
    ✿✿✿