Thread: Contestant [madimb]

Sailor Hein

Contestant [madimb]

From G. (5 years old) : "My dad is firefighter... *thinks deeply for a second, then shouts proudly* So, I'M THE STRONGEST *punches* !"
    ... No, please don't ask why, that's how it is and that is all .
    But alas, my sweet little G. ... YOU'RE WRONG ! There is stronger than firefighters ! OH YES !
    There is ...
    Spoiler
    NANNIES !
    They have red & chubby cheeks ! They cook, they sing ! They can fly !

Lions are fearsome !
    Crocodiles are dreadful, and scorpions deadly, but, but ...
    Women are S.C.A.R.Y. - and you did not have seen anything yet ♥ !

Therefore, this is "Oh, Mary !" ~
    Spoiler

Charcoal and colo via Photoshop : so supercalifragilisticexpialidocious ?!

Find the devils, the Lady and the prayers - well, or not - such a mess, truly xD ~

Pooping flowers, throwing up roses
    Strange bloomers, my darling tuberoses ~
    ✿✿✿

Super Moderator
    I see the lady and prayers, but no devils.

I also see kittens, ballet dancers, birds and a kangaroo.

Senior Member Is Awesome MoonShadow's Avatar
    I see a tall thin man who could be the devil walking towards me from on top of her hat, no he's Sauron in the Great Eye, my tired eyes are deceiving me! and now he has a wolf's head on his torso and claws. I'm rather curious about those splashes of green....*tilts head and examines* actually you have lots of colours all blended in...nice job of making it look like a black and white photo while merging in all those colours. ^^ ...the sky just turned into a flock of butterflies and birds. I see a dragon on the right of the hat, sitting slightly sideways with his claws curled over his belly and his neck arched upwards. Hmm is that an arch way? (Sauron has become part of an arch way ) There is a long thin beast curled up inside it and a few different animal heads and Mary has a snake for a necklace and nightmares for a hat with tortured souls crying out around her, I still don't quite understand poking her hat up with a stick...old clocked women walking through the dark wood up to no good?

Quote Originally Posted by madimb View Post
    Find the devils, the Lady and the prayers - well, or not - such a mess, truly xD ~[/spoiler]
    Hmm well I've found a lot of animal like faces or devilish auras, the Lady not sure about the prayers, what do prayers look like again? XD Anyway~ looks like someone went to town with all the little details it's awesome! :D

Random side thought from earlier: *spots the oh Mary* Don't tell me she's talking about Mary Poppins....
    Charcoal and colo via Photoshop : so supercalifragilisticexpialidocious ?!
    She is.

Wild Thing what did you do to her? Is this inspired by the original story of Mary Poppins "Saving, Mr. Banks' or something? (That doesn't sound right) Just why is Mary Poppins carrying around a demon unless she is the demon,
    But alas, my sweet little G. ... YOU'RE WRONG ! There is stronger than firefighters ! OH YES !
    There is ...
    Spoiler
    NANNIES !
    They have red & chubby cheeks ! They cook, they sing ! They can fly !

Lions are fearsome !
    Crocodiles are dreadful, and scorpions deadly, but, but ...
    Women are S.C.A.R.Y. - and you did not have seen anything yet ♥ !
    seems legit. XD

Oh I think I finally spotted her bird or gargoyle or whatever it is meant to be at the end of her umbrella (stick) on top of her hat surrounded by butterflies and children's dreams, the prayers? ah the pieces of torn paper. :) (No idea if you actually meant to show her 'parrot' or my mind is playing tricks on me. XD)

EDIT: Quotes and emoticons make everything look so big (long). XD
    Last edited by MoonShadow; 09-19-2014 at 05:29 PM.
    Spoiler

We dig you!
    Your style is soooo unique; it just kills me. I love, love, LOVE, your use of texture!! ... This just makes me smile, though the tone of it suggests that I probably shouldn't be smiling... maybe...
    I'm the one lurking in the corner doodling...
    lurk-idy, lurk, lurk...
    doodle. doodle. doodle...

masterbeast
    We dig you!
    As I first saw this picture, I thought it was Rai or another Curlyhead in a sibirian fur coat in stormy weather.
    The broad nose misslead me.

Though I saw the movie with Mary just two days ago...

She is smiling so mysterious under her umbrella.
    Ah, if I see curly and wild hair I want to touch it.
    It's so playfull.

I like the texture of the picture also a lot.
    It has some warm and natural charme to it.
    Somehow I could dive in and stay there for two days.
    I found a lady, a lost soul and some dragons, but my favorite right now is the monster-Chesire cat.

apparently, the plan to make people lost in the maze is working
    good job, madi
    wait, what?

Sailor Hein

He hee, then the devils are at your feet, gnawing your toes ♪ ... ~
    Thank you for taking so much time to unearth my little menagerie, SevenSeven !

My dear shining Moomoo, I'm glad you liked it ! Thanks for playing & searching for hidden silhouettes with me ~
    What Mary would do to, with demons & lost souls ? Well, I guess she'll first give them a good telling-off and, then, when they'd finally be back to the right way, she'll forgive them. And love them, since she's Mercy ... Yes, I did plan the play on the name beforehand .

Btw, the ultra-non-fashionable "hat" you talked about was supposed to be the umbrella itself, carried pretty low - I'm sorry, I'll work harder xD...
    (*before collapsing with laughter, madi writes on the screen with sweat : a... hat... killed me... GWAAAARrrgh !!!)

Thank you for your attention and stretching ♥ !

Aw, thank you Patrucca : I'm very happy you found it of some interest !
    Please keep smiling, that's a wonderful thing ^^ !

*Sniffes the appetizing Furry Thing ~
    Muahaha, I'll gladly welcome you to play in my plate--ahem, under my umbrella, of course ♥ !
    *Rubs, purrrrrrrs and smiles : thank you very much !

God-sama, thank you ! Btw, did you find some pens rolling around, by any chance...?
    These are for you ~ truly, I insist ~
    Pooping flowers, throwing up roses
    Strange bloomers, my darling tuberoses ~
    ✿✿✿