Thread: Threads of times

Threads of times

This story is too great it have only 45 chs and a great flow ,Though art is not the best since it is quiet old (1999) now just bear it with for some starting 3-4 chs and then you are going to love it.For me (like Shin Angyo Onshi )it is one of the best completed korean series out there.

High school student Moon Bin Lee has difficulty sleeping due to a recurring nightmare: he's stranded over a thousand years in the past chasing a dark-haired girl into a deep abyss.
    Before long, the nightmare overwhelms him, and he is unable to tell whether he is Moon Bin, a Seoul teenager at the end of the second Millennium, or Sa Kyoung Kim, the son of a prominent warrior family in the middle of the first Millennium. People in his present-day life assume roles in his historical life as he struggles to learn exactly who he is and what he's expected to do, straddling a transmigratory portal through time and space.
    In the present, his school's kendo club battles to stay in the championships...but in the past, Moon Bin finds himself at the threshold of a territorial dispute on the plains of Mongolia ...

Give me your feed backs after reading this .

I hope you will like it.

I was unable to find batoto link

Mangapark
    Last edited by Harshrox3; 09-26-2014 at 10:40 PM.

Senior Member We dig you! kanra's Avatar
    I finished reading it. I like the story and the art. (Currently reading Area D which is by the same illustrator) Wish the series had been a little longer. I never expected the twist about Moon Bin's past life...cough...spoilers.

Btw, I like Shin Angyo Onshi too.